Bob Saget Dead at 65

Plankton

Reaction score
https://www.tmz.com/2022/01/09/bob-saget-dead-dies-hotel-comedian-full-house/

Bob Saget has died at the age of 65 ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected to the iconic comedian and actor -- most famous for his starring role as Danny Tanner in 'Full House' -- tell us he passed away Sunday at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando.

The Sheriff's Department and the fire department responded to the hotel around 4 PM ET ... after hotel security had found Bob in his room. We're told he was pronounced dead on the scene, but the circumstances of his death are still unclear.

RIP

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
RIP to him

tourettes.gif

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Damn. Tragic. Accidentally hit the back of his head, went to sleep, and never came back.

Stories like this just make me more paranoid as I get older.

terra

Reaction score
Damn. Tragic. Accidentally hit the back of his head, went to sleep, and never came back.

Stories like this just make me more paranoid as I get older.
Lots of people fall in the bath tub taking a shower and end up dead of the same thing. It is kind of funny when you think about how much emotion and everything else goes into so called safety, etc when you look at the actual causes of death some of the most prevalent no one talks about much at all.

Plankton

Reaction score
Just a horrible way to die. Being all alone, and your loved ones completely unaware and unavailable to help.