Twitter: Bob Sturm:Cam Erving is a good swing tackle until he has to play

Rayman70

Reaction score
all teams btw have major injury issues right now. I think the no preseason just shows us all how important it actually was, to have a full camp and those warm up games. To work out the kinks. I think it hurt teams across the board not having that.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our waived OL list is not long on quality. They terminated the contracts of Redmond, Wyatt, and Miller. That leaves Wichmann, Henry, Murphy, and Alarcon as viable returns to the 53 if injuries or bad play occurs.
I sense an outside signing is in our future.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Our waived OL list is not long on quality. They terminated the contracts of Redmond, Wyatt, and Miller. That leaves Wichmann, Henry, Murphy, and Alarcon as viable returns to the 53 if injuries or bad play occurs.
agree, I see a signing or 3. We must make moves..no choice. ET btw is lookin more and more viable and important. We got no juice at all on the back end with the db's. Diggs is good,but still a rookie. He needs help.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought Redmond did a decent job in relief last year. Must not have impressed this year.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I think Redmond brought back on PS

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Redmond made close to a half million last year. Will he get picked up by another team or agree to play at vet practice squad price for the Cowboys?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only notable Olineman that was waived is Ryan Pope. Other than centers.

fivetwos

Reaction score
What exactly do some of you expect out of backups?

As long as it isnt a pure jailbreak like Atlanta, it is what it is.

Your backups will be either rookies or castoffs.

If it comes to needing to use them, the season may not go well. That's how it goes.

Plankton

Reaction score
A swing tackle can step in and play both LT and RT geniuses.

Weird. I thought it was a guy who played in a 40's music band:

65faeb929bd02aa06d127cba8367b5d5.jpg

MikeB80

Reaction score
it was a joke.
Yes I like Sturm and respect his opinions.
He usual can back up what he says. However, it doesn’t make him always correct either.

you are actually defending SAS?, Man that is a first.
He is nothing but a blowhard who does not have any facts. He is like the blow hard drunk in a bar. Because he overtalks you and thinks he is right he as he is louder than you. Being loud usually means you are wrong. And yes we have those on here as well. :laugh:

this actually describes Bob sturm pretty well. He is the penny saver version of Albert Breer, he just loves to hear himself talk.