Twitter: Bob Sturm has hunch Dak is signed by Thursday at 8:30 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Was it though? His 83.5 rating suggests not. He made a nice effort on a run late, but it was mostly a failure by Seattle just letting him run straight up the gut. As a passer he was less than impressive that day.
Lol. Wow. Again. People on this board will never be happy. He could throw for 400 4 TDs have a perfect passer rating, win superbowl MVP and people like you would say. Well. The other team didnt show up.

Sydla

Reaction score
Lol. Wow. Again. People on this board will never be happy. He could throw for 400 4 TDs have a perfect passer rating, win superbowl MVP and people like you would say. Well. The other team didnt show up.

Is he wrong? Dak was certainly not at his best in that game throwing the ball. Why do you guys bristle at fair criticism of Dak? He ran the ball well that day but he wasn't all that great throwing the ball. One important late run doesn't change that fact.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Is he wrong? Dak was certainly not at his best in that game throwing the ball. Why do you guys bristle at fair criticism of Dak? He ran the ball well that day but he wasn't all that great throwing the ball. One important late run doesn't change that fact.
I agree. But I am just saying there are some that will never give Dak credit ever. For anything. If Dak doesnt make that late run. Do we win?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
cd0753ac1e11f844201c335ac7df20f3.gif

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ain’t happening. I think Sturm’s hunch was a bad plate of chili from the night before.

He’s getting franchised. But boy would I love to see a sign and trade with the Jets to take Fields..
I think a lot of people would stop with the "Dak is elite" talk if they saw him on the Jets.

Dak only looks like elite because of the elite talent around him. I'm willing to admit that and I love Dak. He is not a 40+ million a year difference maker.

blueblood70

Reaction score
hunch does mean a feeling or gut, guess..so cant hang the guy s he prefaced it as a HUNCH

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think a lot of people would stop with the "Dak is elite" talk if they saw him on the Jets.

Dak only looks like elite because of the elite talent around him. I'm willing to admit that and I love Dak. He is not a 40+ million a year difference maker.
So, which QBs in the NFL would look good on the Jets?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Are you trying to equate 400 yds and 4 TDs, to 226 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, 6.8 YPA and an 83.5 rating?

Can you explain what is so great about that performance?

He wasn't awful, just 'meh.'

Bigdog

Reaction score
1 more minute. The anticipation is killing me, lol. I assume he met Greenwich, England time.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Are you trying to equate 400 yds and 4 TDs, to 226 yds, 1 TD, 1 INT, 6.8 YPA and an 83.5 rating?

Can you explain what is so great about that performance?

He wasn't awful, just 'meh.'
Not at all. I am just saying. People on here (not you specifically) wouldnt be happy with the statline i gave.

Status
Not open for further replies.