Bobby Brown III TAMU DT

RS12

Reaction score
Are we in on this player? Supposed the scouts like him more than the talking heads. Nobody is talking about him. Like his size and athleticism.

morasp

Reaction score
I like him a lot. Can play 1T/3T and NFL has the same draft grade on him as Alim McNeill.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Bobby Brown III
BJ 9-5
Vert 33
40 4.98

Pretty solid #s for a 321 pound man. I like him better than McNeil and Shelvin personally.

cowboyec

Reaction score
country strong.
athletic.
solid vs the run.
gets home vs the QB.
only the Lord make'sm like this.
:starspin:COME HOME MR. BROWN:starspin:

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Are we in on this player? Supposed the scouts like him more than the talking heads. Nobody is talking about him. Like his size and athleticism.
I couldn't find anything, as far as Cowboys staff attending the Aggies pro day, outside of OC/QBs coach watching Mond.

Then again, I'm not sure that they send personnel out for lower rated players. Not entirely sure where Brown is rated at the moment.

Dalmations202

Reaction score
His ratings are all over the place. I watched him many times and he is A Woods type player, maybe better. He is a quick step and strong interior lineman. My only problem with him is that he is inconsistent. Stud one play, and stays locked up the next. Would easily fit as a rotational 1T for Dallas. More of a one gap player than a two gap, but seems to have the possibility to be strong enough to 2 gap. I can't say that about all of Dallas' DL.

Creeper

Reaction score
Bobby Brown III
BJ 9-5
Vert 33
40 4.98

Pretty solid #s for a 321 pound man. I like him better than McNeil and Shelvin personally.

Good numbers but does anyone know why he did not participate in the bench press? I think upper body strength is pretty important for DTs.