Bobby Carp... Finally

Reaction score
ghettogandhi;1237958 said:
Henry at FS NEXT YEAR WOULD BE THE SMART MOVE- IF WE CAN SIGN A CB

You may have a winner, Mr. Ghandi...........I have always felt he would be an excellent free safety. Maybe a free agent CB or a 2nd, 3rd or 4th round CB in next years draft.

Reaction score
t-rock;1238288 said:
He was spying Vick on a bunch of plays. It was a very effective use of his skills.

Good point and you are absolutely right as I observed the same thing on several plays.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
CowboyJeff;1238513 said:
What have you been reading, so I know what publication to cancel.

I think that was a sarcastic shot at some of the armchair quarterbacks in here... :rolleyes:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
lane;1237657 said:
bobby played very well today..............especially stopping vick on that third down play.

way to go bobby carpenter.

Yep that play was huge. Carp mirrored Vick perfectly and was all over him before Vick knew what hit him.

Aikbach

Reaction score
If Carpenter and Ware become sack machines with Ellis coming in for third downs and Burnett to COVER the FLATS, this team would be nice off the perimeter next season.

neosapien23

Reaction score
I was one of the people ******ing about the Carpenter pick. I am glad he had a good game and I hope he continues to play like this. It is a little early to eat crow since it was his first really good game. Don't get me wrong, I hope the guy turns into a monster and makes all the naysayers (including me) look dumb.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
neosapien23;1238913 said:
It is a little early to eat crow since it was his first really good game. Don't get me wrong, I hope the guy turns into a monster and makes all the naysayers (including me) look dumb.

Even if you do end up eating crow this is the best brand of crow to eat. ;)

Gordon

Reaction score
As someone that was screaming for Carpenter pre-draft, and as a Carpenter supporter, I loved this game. I HATE OSU but I always liked this guy. He'll never be a superstar, IMO, but he'll be a very good player.