Video: Bohanna teaches Hernandez a lesson

roughneck266

Reaction score
Hernandez is a dirty playing turd. Deserved a lot more than he got. Glad we have some guys like this one.

Reactions: BAT

Tussinman

Reaction score
I’d still like to have Hernandez. We’d love him if he had the star on his hat.
Agreed. Hernandez is on the last year of his deal and isn't quite starter level, he would be a good backup behind McGovern for next year.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Hernandez was probably doing some dirty crap on FG attempts and Big Bo gave him a little pay back.

Glad Hernandez is on NYG, he can stay there..too dirty for my liking.

Well, Bohanna jumped to try to block the FG and instead of just holding the line, Hernandez decided to take advantage of a player in a vulnerable position by drive blocking him after the jump. He deserved to be thrown to the ground.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Well, Bohanna jumped to try to block the FG and instead of just holding the line, Hernandez decided to take advantage of a player in a vulnerable position by drive blocking him after the jump. He deserved to be thrown to the ground.
Yeah, I figured Hernandez was being dirty because Bo seems pretty chill.

plasticman

Reaction score
I believe that when we look back to this draft, years from now, Bohanna will be one of the names we cite as proof that the draft of 2021 was one of the greatest in Cowboys history

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I believe that when we look back to this draft, years from now, Bohanna will be one of the names we cite as proof that the draft of 2021 was one of the greatest in Cowboys history

I'd still like a Star Lotuleilei type 1 tech.

plasticman

Reaction score
The only thing that concerns me about all our defensive rookies is their stamina for a 17 game regular season and possible playoffs. That's almost double the games and length of a college season and some of them didn't even play last season.

This is why we need Hill, Gallimore, and D-Law back ASAP. They need to give Micah, Parsons and the rest of those rookies on the D-line some well deserved reduction in plays in November so they can be a little fresher for December and a possible January run.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
These rookies are strong man. I mean, next year they should be like the damn WWE or something, after the NFL off season weight program.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Bohanna definitely looked like the boss on that film clip, although, every player has their plays when they excel and/or fail to. Hernandez is a good talent in his own right, however. He's prone to being one to play dirty, if the mood strikes, though. Good to see Bohanna giving Hernandez what he deserved, in that sequence. He seems an excellent choice as our DL of the present and the future, as well.

I think we've improved considerably within our D-line this year. Whether an addition or two might be added next year should prove interesting. Hopefully, the added depth that the DL has seen this year might withstand the extra game that's been added to the schedule. I'll be relieved to see Gallimore, Hill and Lawrence back from their recuperations. There's nothing like depth to help withstand the rigors of a longer schedule -- and we have that.

Last edited: