Bohemian Rhapsody

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
If you're a Queen fan don't miss this one...

Rotten Tomato Critics are slamming it for things out of order, but viewers are giving it 95% plus... REALLY good performance by Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury and the guy playing Brian May is a dead ringer...

Lot's of good memories brought back watching this movie. Do yourself a favor and see it...

Carson

Reaction score
Loved it!!!!

Don’t understand why the critics are crushing this film :(

Such an array of emotions throughout the film

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're a Queen fan don't miss this one...

Rotten Tomato Critics are slamming it for things out of order, but viewers are giving it 95% plus... REALLY good performance by Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury and the guy playing Brian May is a dead ringer...

Lot's of good memories brought back watching this movie. Do yourself a favor and see it...

Thanks for the heads up. A review I read in the newspaper said the actor who plays Freddie Mercury is great, but was not at all a fan of the movie as a whole. I've been debating whether to see it or wait until it's on video.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Went and watched it Saturday night. I loved it!! Thought it was well done. The Live Aid scene was fantastic and they even had the Pepsi cups on Mercury's piano the same as the real life performance. Great attention to detail.

rags747

Reaction score
Read that they heavily skipped out on the part that Mercury was gay, very much downplayed that aspect. Truth?