Bolts on vs Pack

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
your right it is and eventually he may turn out ok...but you can see this kid is not an elite passer and IMO wasnt worthy of being a 1st rd pick

David
I'm not seeing the game, (tv in computer room doesn't get cable) but I was never impressed with rodgers arm, it was his quick release and smart head that made me think he could excell in a west coast system.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
parchy said:
I think he was referring to Rivers' mechanics... they're horribly stunted and super ugly looking... I think the knock on that is that you don't know how consistent he can be throwing like that. He has a cannon for an arm, but unless he changes his form, I don't think he'll ever put it where he wants 100% of the time.

IMO Rivers has a special "feel" for the game. He will be a star in the NFL. The only question is will it be in S.D or another city?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Tio said:
I'm not seeing the game, (tv in computer room doesn't get cable) but I was never impressed with rodgers arm, it was his quick release and smart head that made me think he could excell in a west coast system.

didnt see much of a quick release from him either...his arm appeared mediocre at best, though it was raining

David

parchy

Reaction score
Tio said:
This is the kids first preseason game of his career...Jeez

So? His problems had nothing to do with his rookie status and everything to do with shoddy mechanics. He'll have to re-learn a couple things if he wants to be a starter in the NFL.

ctalker

Reaction score
San Diego must be feeling pretty good right now to have both Rivers and Brees on the roster.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I can't believe that Kaeding has missed 3 FG's...in college, he was money around 40-50 yards.

parchy

Reaction score
Kaeding is picking up right where he left off... jeez, I gotta unload this guy from my fantasy team quick.