Bonds rehab not going well

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- Barry Bonds has been unable to begin any baseball-related activities since the second arthroscopic operation on his right knee and no timetable has been set for his return.

``No one ever said there was going to be a date for Barry,'' San Francisco manager Felipe Alou said before Wednesday's game against the Arizona Diamondbacks. ``No one said the first or 15th. After the second surgery he said he never set a date. He's starting all over again.''

Bonds, who entered the season third on baseball's home run list with 703, underwent his first operation Jan. 31 and he was expected to be available for opening day. After a handful of rigorous workouts, Bonds was sent back to San Francisco for further exams and that resulted in a second operation on March 17.

Alou said that Giants trainer Stan Conte revealed that Bonds still had some soreness.

``Not too many people have back-to-back surgeries, one in the middle of rehab,'' Alou said. ``I think it's painful and it's a big set back from that second surgery.''

In an outburst during spring training, Bonds said he might not be back for at least half the season, maybe the whole season.

``Anytime he comes back is good,'' Alou said. ``The sooner the better.''

Link

k19

Reaction score
He'll blame the press for his rehab not going as expected. After all they all hate him and are out to ruin him. Watch he'll come up with a way to do it.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› said:
He'll blame the press for his rehab not going as expected. After all they all hate him and are out to ruin him. Watch he'll come up with a way to do it.

nice :D