Bortles or Dak?

Zman5

Reaction score

This is in 27 mins of play. Dak hasnt had throws of this degree in his entire career. These are putrid. Dak is the correct answer.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThd0dJRDZfu-COFUWlKobu-7oZKDkdI42bO9GvfrIh0m2bOKcx

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
bortles, at least he can go off from time to time. going off for dak is 200 yards and 1 td with no int.

Bortles goes off because he's behind a lot and he's throwing in catch-up mode. He threw 61 passes last week because the Jags were getting their rear ends handed to them.

Jacksonville wins with dominant defense and a strong running game to hide Bortles' inadequate play. If Dak had his supporting cast he'd have fewer detractors.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This and that should tell you all you need to know.

Tells me this:
NextFloweryIzuthrush-size_restricted.gif

The quarterback market.

J817

Reaction score
Those picking Bortles has not seen a Jaguar’s game the the last four years. Straight up, you have not. You have to be damn near insane to pick Bortles of any starting QB in this league. We debate Dak’s ranking in the NFL, but with Bortles there is no debate. Bortles IS the worse starter in this league today. There is no contest.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Who would you rather have as your QB? Ready, go.
No.
Nay! I implore, instead, Mayfield or Mahomes, gunslingers who shuck it high and true and if not successful, smile and trah to bay positive.
Herbert is not the one.
This season of QB wishing can be better than that!
I want to hear about other, practical, shrewd QBs.Those cloning up for the draft. That Will Grier of W. Virginia. Actrue gunslinger.
Stidham of Auburn fascinates. The Nebraska QB Adrian Martinez intrigues. So does the TCU QB.
Holla and brings me a dollah!

(Someone call an úber?
Anyone? Anyone?)

Last edited:

Mannix

Reaction score
Maybe it's just that Dak is throwing off his back foot more/worse than normal, but my eye test says he has definitely lost some arm strength.