Bortles

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Ok i know its been posted here before... And i know you are going to say we like our guys. But why have we not brought in Bortles in for a least a look. We could still keep GG and The-Nucc and replace CRush. I've watch a-lot of his film and he's at least as good as GG if not more, with more playing time and play off wins, and is light years better than Nucc and Rush... honestly i'd rather go in to season with proven backup behind Dak with playoff wins. and he's on the street we have to give up nothing for him.

Dak
Bortles
Nucc

kskboys

Reaction score
Ok i know its been posted here before... And i know you are going to say we like our guys. But why have we not brought in Bortles in for a least a look. We could still keep GG and The-Nucc and replace CRush. I've watch a-lot of his film and he's at least as good as GG if not more, with more playing time and play off wins, and is light years better than Nucc and Rush... honestly i'd rather go in to season with proven backup behind Dak with playoff wins. and he's on the street we have to give up nothing for him.

Dak
Bortles
Nucc
Maybe because he's a Packer?

He got released? Guess Jordan Love is just too much of a studbucket!!

Last edited:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Dak
Bortles
Nucc
I am down with giving him a look..

Cmac

Reaction score
Are we seeking 2021 version of Red Rifle, already?