Boston Marathon

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don't expect much, but my brother-in-law, who's an incredible man and a wonderful grade school teacher qualified for his second Boston Marathon.

Because of Covid, it's being held virtually from each runner's home town.

My main dude, who I look up to, is doing his run tomorrow here in El Paso.

Was just hoping for a few shout-outs to him. I'm going to be showing up in various spots along his runs with signs and waters and shows of support as he's doing this.

Be cool if I could show a few shout-outs from his fellow Cowboys fans, cheering him on.

aria

Reaction score
Good luck to him! Is there any way to track his progress online? I had no idea they were doing this.

Corso

Reaction score
Good luck to him! Is there any way to track his progress online? I had no idea they were doing this.
There's an app. Let me look up his number real quick.

Corso

Reaction score
There's a link and an app that is supposed to work to track him. He's running super early tomorrow because... El Paso.
His number is 13827

aria

Reaction score
Good luck fellow Cowboys fan! When the going gets tough “Hang strong, Roll on.”

And most importantly, thanks for what you do. I think teachers have one of the most under appreciated yet noble jobs. Much respect!

Kick some azz tomorrow!

Corso

Reaction score
Good luck fellow Cowboys fan! When the going gets tough “Hang strong, Roll on.”

And most importantly, thanks for what you do. I think teachers have one of the most under appreciated yet noble jobs. Much respect!

Kick some azz tomorrow!
I appreciate this. I'm almost tearing up!
Okay, I'm tearing up.

Corso

Reaction score

Corso

Reaction score
Sweet, this is much easier. I’ll be virtually pulling for him tomorrow, he’s the only person I know running in it so he’ll get 100% of my virtual energy :)
Just a great human. Running for his sister that lost her battle to cancer.

aria

Reaction score
Just a great human. Running for his sister that lost her battle to cancer.
Ouch man, sorry to hear that. If he’s a teacher and gets your admiration I’m sure he’s solid and as good as they get.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I don't expect much, but my brother-in-law, who's an incredible man and a wonderful grade school teacher qualified for his second Boston Marathon.

Because of Covid, it's being held virtually from each runner's home town.

My main dude, who I look up to, is doing his run tomorrow here in El Paso.

Was just hoping for a few shout-outs to him. I'm going to be showing up in various spots along his runs with signs and waters and shows of support as he's doing this.

Be cool if I could show a few shout-outs from his fellow Cowboys fans, cheering him on.
you're a good dude,man.