Bottom Line:Will Dmac be a Cowboy?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I've been a big supporter of the "No" but I just think he might as much as I wouldn't like it.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No - Oakland or the Jets will grab him.....

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked it we sent our 22 and next year's first rounder to Oakland or New York for DMac. Then use 28 to swap with the Lions for Roy Williams.

Use our 2nd rounder to see if a guy like Flowers is still available in the 2nd.

Then our offseason would have aided a franchise RB in case Barber wants full-time back money, threat opposite T.O., solid MLB, 3rd/4th corner, punt returner, and a solid core of young players at QB/RB/WR.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great poll question.

Just like the Capitol One commercial...

The answer is always NO.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I vote Yes.....I think Jerry will do everything possible to get this kid.

TEUFELI

Reaction score
I vote that no matter what happens.....we should continue to talk about DMC and how he would fit with the Cowboys after the draft and into next yr, no matter what happens.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Pretty consistent on the poll % - been about the same since it started

70% +/- NO
30% +/- YES

yet there are alot of people saying no but would be happy to get him

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Please God, no. Trading two first round picks for this bust will set the franchise back years.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
TheSkaven;2052968 said:
Please God, no. Trading two first round picks for this bust will set the franchise back years.

A late 1st rounder and a later first rounder... yeah... maybe set us back for decades :laugh2:

Reaction score
My question is Why Would We??

We had the #3 Offense & #9 Defense in the NFL last year.
It wasn't our offense that blew the game against the Giants!
With twenty-some seconds left in the first half, the Giants marched down the field & scored a touchdown on a very average secondary. This was just after our offense took like ten minutes off the clock & scored a TD of their own. This had to be totally demoralizing to our offense.

Neither of our defenses of the 90s nor of the 70s ever would have let that happen. Why? Two reasons. They both had great pass rushes. They both had great secondaries.

So, in order to solve our problem, and get to the Super Bowl this year, we should give up at least both of our first round picks for a RB??!! Wow, that is so original! I never would have thought to go that route. I guess because it's just plain STUPID!!!!

We need at least two more CBs, a SS, a NT, and at least one more pass rusher. Just look at how the Giants whupped our a**, and every other team to grab the Lombardi. Their DEFENSE was all over the QBs, and even when the QBs did have time to throw, their receivers were covered because NY had 3-4 excellent CBs & Safeties shadowing their every move.

We either do the same thing, or we fail. It's that simple.