Bottom Line:Will Dmac be a Cowboy?

Duane

Reaction score
All this trading makes me think Jerry is going to move up for McFaddin.

lspain1

Reaction score
Simply no....If Jerry is trying to do anything, I think it might still be aimed at Roy Williams....we'll see.

jjktkk

Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT;2051835 said:
Anyone who says no must realize it will either be him or the other ROY WILLIAMS
I would prefer the real Roy Williams over McFadden.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I didn't vote because I am still undecided. If the jets pass on him and he gets somewhere around the 8th pick I'd look into getting him. With that said I could not vote for yes or not.

I want to comment on the cool poll feature. How it allows you to see who voted what. A lot of forums they have like 100 votes but only 8 replies. This way you can see who voted where. Cool!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
He would be one heck of a weapon, but I don't see it happening.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;2052134 said:
Storm clouds are forming tonight over DFW.:D

They are forming here in College Station as well. Been like that for the last hour. :laugh2:

burntricersx

Reaction score
I don't think so but the stage is definitely set for Jerry to make a play for him now that we've stockpiled some draft picks and acquired Pac-Man. The Raiders were talking they want some picks...

I think bringing in McFadden should soften MBIII's stance that he deserves LT/LJ money or make him expendable after next season. Makes sense but we have other pressing needs. I'd love to see Kenny Phillips come in, move Hamlin to SS and Roy..well, who cares....move him to LB, whereever.

AtlCB

Reaction score
I could see a trade happenning between Oakland, KC, or the Jets. All of theses teams need multiple players. I could see draft picks and MBIII being part of this package.

If this does not happen, look for Roy Williams, Chad Johnson, or Anquan Bolden arriving.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I have to go with no because I think there is less of a chance that we do... but it is a distinct possibility.

Thomas82

Reaction score
YoMick;2051849 said:
I feel like it is inevitable and just about always has been.

That's just how I feel, and if not, Mendenhall would be a nice consolation prize.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Nope, but can't say I'd be pissed if it happened as long as we didn't sell the draft.

Thomas82

Reaction score
AsthmaField;2052222 said:
I have to go with no because I think there is less of a chance that we do... but it is a distinct possibility.

There is always atleast one surprise in the draft every year.

Valor

Benched
Reaction score
No. It would take both first rounders (plus a few extra picks in this draft or 2009) to get him, and since Jerry has to proceed as if Pacman will not be available, we can't afford not to come away with a decent corner.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
I would imagine it's going to have to take a lot of stars to align to get him.

Oakland suddenly valuing more picks than him, him somehow falling to pick No. 10, a team willing to take less than the traditional value for a trade in an effort to get out of the top 10, etc.

For some reason I think if we don't trade with Oakland, we don't get McFadden. If they stay put, my money's on them taking McFadden.

Reaction score
I'm of the belief he's not going to be a Cowboy, it would cost Dallas too much to trade up far enough to grab him, not to mention the amount of the contract just to sign him.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Would love to get him, but I said no.

He'll be gone before Jerry has a real chance(like going at 10 or more)to trade up to get him.