Boxing.....

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Klitschko fights the guy that KO'd his brother.

Who thinks that this guy that is nearing 40 (at least mid to upper 30's) will end up knocking both brothers out?

I think Klitschko wins by KO.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
Klitschko fights the guy that KO'd his brother.

Who thinks that this guy that is nearing 40 (at least mid to upper 30's) will end up knocking both brothers out?

I think Klitschko wins by KO.

Me too i think Klitschko knocks him out, i hope so at least.
What about De la Hoya - Hopkins ? I'm hoping Oscar wins but it will be tough. :eek:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Me too i think Klitschko knocks him out, i hope so at least.
What about De la Hoya - Hopkins ? I'm hoping Oscar wins but it will be tough. :eek:

I go for whoever fights Oscar nowadays.

I don't really know why....I just don't like him.

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
Jimz31 said:

I'm with you on that one... listening to Delahoya is like listening to fingernails on the blackboard...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Jimz31 said:

Okay, I never met him but my mother did. He is a really nice kid. Lots of people are anti-Oscar.

I used to date a girl named Kristi. She had a little sister named Jenny. When Jenny grew up she won some beauty contests and caught the eye of Oscar. Just my luck, the then 9 year old turns out to be the best looking of the 4 sisters.

Some of the stuff he did for her family was just awesome. I'm not even talking about buying them stuff either. I'm talking about stuff like teaching the youngest daughter, Skye, how to drive. Working on the swamp cooler. Stuff that you wouldn't imagine a Gold medalist millionaire would do.

(**Side note, I am still in love with Skye. She was 3 when I dated Kristi. I was smitten. She was so cute.**)

Anyway, Oscar proposed to Jenny and to my amazement she said no. I told her she was crazy. She was afraid he had a girl in every city.

Of the people who met him while he dated Jenny I never heard one person say he was anything but a very nice guy.