Boy did Dallas get it right drafting LVE and Jaylon

Praxit

Reaction score
....remember the days of Lee being hurt? The D would literally fall apart, to a point of absurdity. Just one missing guy would start the domino effect.

Now, we saw Lee get a healthy scratch Vs Bucs. What! Yes, Sean Lee was a scratch.

Crazy how fast things can change, when you draft right or get lucky in doing so.

aaev84

Reaction score
I remember Jaylon Smith was getting blasted so much for his play last year. This year has been lights out for him. He was super controversial to pick with many topics dedicated to him on making a recovery. Its awesome to see him really make the impact he has made especially tracking his progress from a very grim injury to now.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I remember Jaylon Smith was getting blasted so much for his play last year. This year has been lights out for him. He was super controversial to pick with many topics dedicated to him on making a recovery. Its awesome to see him really make the impact he has made especially tracking his progress from a very grim injury to now.

It should be noted that Jaylon was one of the big reasons why this defense was so horrid last year. But this year and hopefully in the future it will make up for it.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Great picks, imagine how much better Smith & Vander Esch would be if we kept them clean with some big nasties in the middle.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
The FO did win the lotto on those two high risk,high reward moves. I didn’t see LVE coming on so fast though,that guy is something else. They also did a good job at bringing in Woods,Reid,and Ross for the line rotation. That’s a big front 7 change in one off-season.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Great picks, imagine how much better Smith & Vander Esch would be if we kept them clean with some big nasties in the middle.

Our DTs are all rated "good" at PFF. They actually make some plays.

But the Colts did show that they can be bypassed to take out the LBs. I expect teams to do that the rest of the way. Certainly in the playoffs.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I wasnt big on the Jaylon pick. But i did mention the people who wanted him were right for wanting him.

I was ok with the LVE pick said it was solid, but with James being so close, i got mad because we could have gotten him and while i love the LVE pick, we need that FS slot secured. Fans have mentioned on this board we ll be ok with Xaviar and i agree with that, but James would have been nice too.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
in the long run they were great picks both of them I never thought Jalen would do what he has done and lve is a full grown man out of college lots of credit to the front office and the head coach for this move

Brooksey

Reaction score
What a great duo, they better not screw up. Sean Lee was doing winds sprints on the sidelines Sunday, he's frothing at the mouth to get a piece of the action. He'll be doing burpees on the sidelines this weekend against NY, hell he's probably crabbing in his LR right now

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Uhhh... yeah.

I would say so guy.

Great job reiterating the obvious that has been said several thousand times already.
I hope this thread goes 90 pages!
I know, right? Hey, is Jaylon still wearing a brace for that drop foot? I mean his ankle is taped and all, but I think he’s still wearing a brace.

stiletto

Reaction score
Top rated rookie according to PFF right now. Pretty unbelievable.

DvZCfhbVAAEroWa.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I know, right? Hey, is Jaylon still wearing a brace for that drop foot? I mean his ankle is taped and all, but I think he’s still wearing a brace.
He's still a "Circus freak gimp" according a guy currently defending himself on the subject.
Maybe that goober is Arising from his bed now.

kskboys

Reaction score
Chris Jones is the first NFL player ever to have a sack/game in the first 15 games of the season.

(Just bein' ornery!!!!!)