Boy did Dallas get it right drafting LVE and Jaylon

Praxit

Reaction score
..I will confess, I too was one to thought LVE was Bobby Carp 2.0. At about the 4th game, I began to see him in a new light. Then about the 8th game, his playing became almost like magic. That's why I'm a fan here, nothing else.. lol

What do I know...??? I'll leave football experts to their business. ;)..

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
It's amazing what happens when your starters aren't always injured how good a team can be. Between Romo and Lee theyve missed soooooo many games combined. With talent like that sitting on the bench it's hard for a team to overcome it.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
..I will confess, I too was one to thought LVE was Bobby Carp 2.0. At about the 4th game, I began to see him in a new light. Then about the 8th game, his playing became almost like magic. That's why I'm a fan here, nothing else.. lol

What do I know...??? I'll leave football experts to their business. ;)..
Don't feel bad I did too. He didn't hit that hard and only played one year of real football. I copyrighted the name Vander Trash on here.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Don't feel bad I did too. He didn't hit that hard and only played one year of real football. I copyrighted the name Vander Trash on here.
I didn’t love the guy either. I worried about him taking on blocks and I would rather use the first round pick on a guy with more than one year experience playing in college.

I remember you and I having a pre-draft conversation about LVE and both of us pretty much felt about the same regarding him in the first.

We were wrong though. That is crow I’ll gladly dine on.

Really good pick. Really good player.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I didn’t love the guy either. I worried about him taking on blocks and I would rather use the first round pick on a guy with more than one year experience playing in college.

I remember you and I having a pre-draft conversation about LVE and both of us pretty much felt about the same regarding him in the first.

We were wrong though. That is crow I’ll gladly dine on.

Really good pick. Really good player.
Even tho my guy rashaan evans has actually been playing really well the last half of the season.

Proof

Reaction score
Uhhh... yeah.

I would say so guy.

Great job reiterating the obvious that has been said several thousand times already.
I hope this thread goes 90 pages!

you forgot to @ someone and say something cute