Boy oh Boy, Want to thank everyone for videos & cowboys news

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I just wanted to say again to everyone that is showing all the videos on cowboys, thanks, i remember a year ago, heck even 2, you couldnt hardly get any news except what you got off of the dallas morning news, or star telegraph.

so, i wanted to thank everyone DC, Hostile, Theebs, Woodys Girl, everyone that has posted video and news. Sometimes we take things for granted, but this year has been super with Cowboy news. So, thanks again, and thank you Lord for letting us fans enjoy all of this great news and the Dallas Cowboys.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Second. I don't have the time to scour the web for news while I am supposed to be working. Thank you for taking the time to do it for me so I can get my fix and still have time to spar with a Saints fan.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
I just want to thank Brett Favre for everything he has brought to the NFL over the last few weeks.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
DC buddy, i could choke brett farve for all this news, everytime a cowboys program is suppose to run, it gets cut in half due to farve news.

dont get me wrong, i respect farve as a great QB, history and all, but its starting to be a pain in the rear end if you know what i mean.

i wish the commissioner would say, ok i am going to reinstate farve, and after i do green bay, you have 24 hours to work something out, either trade, or with the team or something, but get this done.