Boys draft position

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Cowboy from New York said:
They list the skins as having a pick but they traded that away to Denver last draft.

Yes, for the legendary Jason Campbell- ain't that a shame?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
kØwbØy said:
what players could be around in 18th?...

Ahmad Brooks or Bobby Carpenter. I would love to snag Carpenter. Even with his injury, his stock will once again be on the rise in the offseason.

Perhaps a stud RT could be had at 18. Not sure who though.

silver

Reaction score
this thread will be moved to the draft zone in 3, 2, 1...

jbsg02

Reaction score
18 is too high for carpenter and we wont take a QB first day

MrPhil

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Yes, for the legendary Jason Campbell- ain't that a shame?

Say what you will but, they are closer to having their QB of the future then we are.

I know I am no Mel Kiper but, I was pretty high on Campbell when he came out last year. I watched several of his games and he impressed me.

MrPhil

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends said:
We can dream!

How bout this for a dream (read F-A-N-T-A-S-Y):

If (and that is a BIG if even though this is a dream) the rumors are true that the Jets want to bring back BP as a GM next year, it seems like we can get draft pick compensation.

So, lets just say we ask for a #2 this year and a #1 next year. That gives us two 1st rounders next year and a high #2 this year.

Next, in this draft trade out of the 1st round for another 1st rounder next year and another #2 this year. That would give us three 2nd rounders this year and three 1st rounders next year. We would be able to do whatever we wanted in next years draft to get our QB of the future (cough, cough, Brady Quinn).

Anywho, it is fun to think about the possibilities (kind of like day dreaming about spending lottery $$ that you will never win) even though I do not think much of this is particularly realistic.....

And for the record, I do want BP back next year to finish what he has started but, only if he is 100% committed to doing his job. If his heart is not in it, I would just as soon he walk away sooner rather then later.....

burmafrd

Reaction score
Brady Quinn is at least as good a prospect as anyone out there. At least for 2007.