Boys eyeing S/Crocker?

MissionCoach

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repost...I picked it up from another board...

Tony Grossi, of the Plain Dealer, reports the Dallas Cowboys reportedly have their eyes on Cleveland Browns S Chris Crocker. Former Browns secondary coach Todd Bowles, now with Dallas, is campaigning for Crocker.

Sounds logical..

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From what I seen from Saturday I'd take Betty Crocker at this point to play free safety.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
From what I seen from Saturday I'd take Betty Crocker at this point to play free safety.

Obviously you weren't watching the same game as me. Keith Davis did not play poorly.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:

well what i saw was huge improvment over scott and dixon, but of course that isnt good enough right :rolleyes:

parchy

Reaction score
JBell523 said:

Obviously you weren't watching the same game as me. Keith Davis did not play poorly.

He didn't play well either

JBell

Reaction score
parchy said:
He didn't play well either
Yea but by Michael's comment, you would think Dixon was the one who lined up at FS on Saturday.

Mash

Reaction score
Parcells has a hard on playing Davis on special teams.......our FS position is weak.....there all SS except for Reese and he is nothing special.

Listen to Bowles..Bill....he is making me eat crow about Henry

parchy

Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:
Parchy,

He looks pretty good, your boy?

If you're referring to my sig, it isn't my kid... I just thought he looked like a future Pro Bowler ;)

parchy

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
He wiffed in deep coverage ...

And teamed with Al Singleton to blow the bollocks out of a coverage scheme and allow Fitzgerald to score a TD

speedkilz88

Reaction score
parchy said:
And teamed with Al Singleton to blow the bollocks out of a coverage scheme and allow Fitzgerald to score a TD
Davis was breaking on the receiver that Warner was trying to throw to, it was a broken play that just happened to come Fitzgerald's way. He was not the intended target.

JBell

Reaction score
SMH @ some of you guys.... Keith Davis was not at fault on that TD play... it was a fluke...

Davis was actually in good position for the play, the ball was just thrown way way behind and Fitzgerald made an excellent play on it.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
speedkilz88 said:
Davis was breaking on the receiver that Warner was trying to throw to, it was a broken play that just happened to come Fitzgerald's way. He was not the intended target.

actaully Davis was in postion to pick off the pass if it was thorwn correctly, but when Ware hit warner adn caused the pass to goastray LF made an amazing adujuement to catch the ball, not davis's fault again.

Eddie

Reaction score
It's pretty pathetic when we're looking forward to picking up someone else's trash ... esp trash thrown away from a lousy team.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Open your eyes, people.

Today's press conference.

All Coach Parcells talked about AGAIN was how excellent Davis was on special teams.

I think it is pretty clear we are not convinced he is a solution.

That being said, I don't think a backup from Cleveland is either.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
MissionCoach said:
Sorry if this is a repost...I picked it up from another board...

Tony Grossi, of the Plain Dealer, reports the Dallas Cowboys reportedly have their eyes on Cleveland Browns S Chris Crocker. Former Browns secondary coach Todd Bowles, now with Dallas, is campaigning for Crocker.

Sounds logical..

he had an interception for Cleveland Sat night

David