'Boys Memorabilia

Jimmie

Reaction score
I love collecting autographed items, ie. jerseys, helmets, bats, jerseys etc.

I usually pick them up locally at a game or memorabilia store. I was wondering if anyone knows any places online to pick up some of these items?

A bit off topic, but I picked up a Hank Blalock and Mark Teixeira for $60 a piece. ;)

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
I have an autographed football signed by Michael Irvin, and Troy Aikman with pics showing them signing the ball. Thay came to phoenix for a charity basketball game and I got them to sign it there. I paid $45 for the ball and $20 per autograph.... make me an offer.....

Scott

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Jimmie said:
Noone know of any online stores or anything? :cool:

They have autographed stuff on dallascowboys.com.

www.fansedge.com has a pretty large selection.

The Sports Authority has some stuff as well.

I'd just do a Google search if I were you.

I never buy autographed stuff. I figured the point in getting an autograph was the opportunity to actually meet that player. I'd be apprehensive about paying for any of it. Too easy to fake.

Jimmie

Reaction score
well, I buy most of what I have because its damn near impossible to actually get one in person. Either way, its still nice to have and I really enjoy what little I have right now.

but I am cautious, and if it doesnt come with a COA I dont purchase. I have an AROD that I got myself, the rest are registered thru MLB and have stickers with code #'s to where u can check where and when the item was signed.

I dont have any cowboys autographs, so I want to start collecting some. the actual teams site prices are always higher than other places, so I buy their first. :bow:

Jimmie

Reaction score
sbuscha said:
I have an autographed football signed by Michael Irvin, and Troy Aikman with pics showing them signing the ball. Thay came to phoenix for a charity basketball game and I got them to sign it there. I paid $45 for the ball and $20 per autograph.... make me an offer.....

Scott

want to thank sbuscha. Just purchased the autographed football that he offered me in this thread :starspin