Boys vs. Hawks....can't wait!!!

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
OK guys...I'm so excited for this game! I will be there and am taking my 5 year old son to his first NFL game. He has a calendar and has been marking it off for a month now...he says everyday he can't wait.

I'm sitting on the Cowboys side 5th row on the 30 yard line...yeah!

I just bought him his first jersey...#21 throwback! He was bummed he did not play yesterday, so I'm REALLY hoping JJ plays next week.

If that isn't enough...we have two divisions leaders playing there best football in a few years. Both 4-2 and have just recently knocked off the teams that have manhandled them in the past few years...Boys with Eagles, and Hawks with the Rams...

When I bought the tickets I had now idea the stage would be set so nicely...looking for a great game and a Cowboys win. Of course I expect their to be drama in the last few minutes of the game where the Boys pull of a "W"!

I will be taking the camera...hope to load pictures when I return....

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I was hoping to make this game. I ended up not getting the tickets. Now im kicking myself.

Thats awesome you are taking the boy. He is going to have a blast. Gratz bro. Im really happy for you. You 2 will have a great time.

Take many pics....it will be a memorable occasion. Something you will want to remember always.

Be safe w/ that boy of yours. I got one the same age. He makes me feel like a kid again. They do that.

Some people love their kids....some people are in love w/ their kids.

Its good being a father =)

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Dallas said:
I was hoping to make this game. I ended up not getting the tickets. Now im kicking myself.

Thats awesome you are taking the boy. He is going to have a blast. Gratz bro. Im really happy for you. You 2 will have a great time.

Take many pics....it will be a memorable occasion. Something you will want to remember always.

Be safe w/ that boy of yours. I got one the same age. He makes me feel like a kid again. They do that.

Some people love their kids....some people are in love w/ their kids.

Its good being a father =)

Thx...Dallas

I'm really looking forward to this experience...of course my wife is worried that I will not watch him like a Hawk. I guess that's part of their job is to worry. I understand the Seahawks stadium is a pretty fan friendly place, so I expect this to be a great experience. We will wear out Dallas gear load and proudly, and I may bungy him close to me...hehe.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
OK guys...I'm so excited for this game! I will be there and am taking my 5 year old son to his first NFL game. He has a calendar and has been marking it off for a month now...he says everyday he can't wait.

I'm sitting on the Cowboys side 5th row on the 30 yard line...yeah!

I just bought him his first jersey...#21 throwback! He was bummed he did not play yesterday, so I'm REALLY hoping JJ plays next week.

If that isn't enough...we have two divisions leaders playing there best football in a few years. Both 4-2 and have just recently knocked off the teams that have manhandled them in the past few years...Boys with Eagles, and Hawks with the Rams...

When I bought the tickets I had now idea the stage would be set so nicely...looking for a great game and a Cowboys win. Of course I expect their to be drama in the last few minutes of the game where the Boys pull of a "W"!

I will be taking the camera...hope to load pictures when I return....

Hope you have a great time and the Cowboys win 31 - ZERO

77Cowboy

Reaction score
I am on the Cowboys side also in the club seats on the South Side near the 10yard line. I went to the Monday night game here last year also. Lots of Cowboys fans, so lets be loud!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
Thx...Dallas

I'm really looking forward to this experience...of course my wife is worried that I will not watch him like a Hawk. I guess that's part of their job is to worry. I understand the Seahawks stadium is a pretty fan friendly place, so I expect this to be a great experience. We will wear out Dallas gear load and proudly, and I may bungy him close to me...hehe.

SeahawkFan was decent last year, of course there were a ton of Cawboy fans anyway.

I'm at the 40 but only a few rows from the top. My wife did not want to risk sitting in the rain like in 2001. She insisted that we under cover.