Boys Vs. Indy, Planning To Go?

MARKONNI

Reaction score
I Am Going To The Game, Any One Interested On Going, I Am Coming From Mexico With My Wife, And My Friend And His Wife Canceled Their Trip Anyone Interested On Buying 2 Tickets From Me, I Have Them Already With Me.

Jon88

Benched
Reaction score
Peyton Manning and our two safeties make a bad combination. I think I'll watch it on TV this time so I don't drive home mad and wreck on the way back.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Trust me , you will be surprised. This will be lot closer and the key will be our runnning game. If we can't beat the flawed Colts team at home , forget about long run at playoffs etc.

BigHank

Reaction score
Hey guys we are having a pretty big tailgating party on Sunday at Cardinals stadium. I would like to invite all Cowboy fans to come over. Please PM me if your interested. When I get the parking area from my friend I will post on here. I know Hostile has to be going to the game are you tailgating??

I also got 3 very good seats available for sale for the Cowboys/Cardinal game. I paid $664 for them for myself and my friend Sbuscha on this forum but he was able to get 50 yard line tics from his work for free. Please make me an offer I would hate to have these seats go unused.

Section 121: Row 5: Seats: 13-15.

cowboyblue31

Reaction score
MARKONNI;1153242 said:
I Am Going To The Game, Any One Interested On Going, I Am Coming From Mexico With My Wife, And My Friend And His Wife Canceled Their Trip Anyone Interested On Buying 2 Tickets From Me, I Have Them Already With Me.[/QUOT

where are the seats and how much are the tickets??

Little Jr

Reaction score
MARKONNI;1153363 said:
section 135 row 16
185 dollars each

Why so much? I really dont think you'll get that much for them. IF you do let me know and I'll sell my Sec 22 row 25 for 250 each. I paid 110 for each of mine and they're bottom section corner endzone.