News: BR: Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb Says His NFL Goal Is to 'Be a Hall of Famer'

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Honestly, I think that was Emmitt Smith's goal coming in as a rookie.
It might have been. I’d certainly like to to see that quote. But it wasn’t the norm for players to be touting about individual instead of team goals.

JonCJG

Reaction score
Good attitude to have.

If he becomes a good NFL player, I'll be shocked because he is not explosive. His floor is a serviceable #2 and hopefully he can reach it.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Y'all need to lighten up a bit on the youngins. Heck my Dad thought my generation was a bunch of self centered do nothings. I explained that his generation raised us. He just replied that we never accepted any blame for our screw ups.

I've preached the same crap to my kids. I let the grand kids skate...a little. People must have been wonderful 100 years ago.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
:(:(:(
Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb Says His NFL Goal Is to 'Be a Hall of Famer'

hi-res-6dc75df85d299bde277ab4e8bdc20fe7_crop_exact.jpg

When Dallas Cowboys rookie wideout CeeDee Lamb listed the goals he wants to accomplish in his NFL career to Clarence E. Hill Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, "Be a Hall of Famer" came first.

But wearing the gold jacket wasn't his only priority.

"Have as much of an impact or more that Michael [Irvin] had on the game and on America's Team" he said. "I want to be on a team that makes unbelievable memories together. I feel like that is what we are going to do here. I can't wait."

Read Full Story

when I joined this board, I just wanted to become @WoodysGirl ’s favorite poster. We don’t always get what we want.:(

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb Says His NFL Goal Is to 'Be a Hall of Famer'

When Dallas Cowboys rookie wideout CeeDee Lamb listed the goals he wants to accomplish in his NFL career to Clarence E. Hill Jr. of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, "Be a Hall of Famer" came first.

But wearing the gold jacket wasn't his only priority.

"Have as much of an impact or more that Michael [Irvin] had on the game and on America's Team" he said. "I want to be on a team that makes unbelievable memories together. I feel like that is what we are going to do here. I can't wait."

Read Full Story

Reasonable goal for a guy with CD's talent.

I think Rico had the same. What a clown. And a waste. If he had started focusing on blocking from day one, he would have had an NFL career for a decade.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Good attitude to have.

If he becomes a good NFL player, I'll be shocked because he is not explosive. His floor is a serviceable #2 and hopefully he can reach it.
Wow. What a bad take.