News: BR: Cowboys Rumors: Dan Quinn 'a Strong Candidate' for Commanders' HC amid Seahawks Buzz

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Quinn isn't going anywhere. I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry makes Quinn our HC next season after McCarthy and the crew fails again. That's a Jerry Jones type of move.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Thought it was foregone Johnson was going to WAS, and SEA was looking at McDonald.

Anyways, makes too much sense for WAS to get an OC/HC for the #2 pick in the draft QB they're selecting. Hard to envision DQ going to the Commodes.

Stak78

Reaction score
Washington just fired a defensive minded coach. Plus, Quinn would be desperate if he took that gig. Washington is where head coach’s go to die.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Washington just fired a defensive minded coach. Plus, Quinn would be desperate if he took that gig. Washington is where head coach’s go to die.
I hate to admit it, but with new ownership, $80MM in cap space, and 6 picks in the top 102 this year including a chance at a blue chip QB with the #2 overall Washington is a prime spot that anyone would want.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerrah might yet fire mm and make DQ HC . If he thinks the Commodes get him.

Jayinem

Reaction score
So Washington is going to replace Ron with DQ and we're going to replace DQ with Ron, LOL!

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
WFT gets the Johnson, SEA gets MacDonald. Why on earth would Seattle want a stuck in the mud veteran HC when they can get a brilliant bright minded Mac? Makes no sense

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Honestly, this would be a better fit than Seattle IMO..........lots to work with ( cap space, prime draft picks, and few key players on both sides of the ball.

Carson

Reaction score
Thought it was foregone Johnson was going to WAS, and SEA was looking at McDonald.

Anyways, makes too much sense for WAS to get an OC/HC for the #2 pick in the draft QB they're selecting. Hard to envision DQ going to the Commodes.
It is. it will be official in the next few days as both of their teams lost today

HotDog37

Reaction score
An exchange of coaches - so to speak. Quinn to Washington. Rivera low-key as our new DC. I do not think a Rivera defense would be down 48-16 - when the Packers allowed Dallas to make it awkwardly respectable. Packers could have scored 62 easily. Yeah, I could see Rivera to Dallas and Quinn in Washington. Something tells me that Seattle is having pause with Quinn.