News: BR: Ezekiel Elliott Says Cowboys 'All Gonna Eat' After Mike McCarthy Hire

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

THREE OF YOU!!!!
YOU ARE LIKE RABBITS REPRODUCING!!!
@dallasdave where are you? Buy a Greyhound ticket with my food stamp card and go to Del Paso and investigate these three guys. Coincidence all 3 are in Del Oaso?
I THINK NOT!!!
Report to m e on the halfway house encrypted line. My user name is hollywoodHennesey.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
I like to confirm who the scumbags are, like @erod for example. Im sure you are in the same boat.
“Scumbags”? Reported. You have issues. Most people who use Twitter are people with no lives who have the need to argue with people on a daily basis. It’s not a good place. The fact you keep trying to bait people into it, is not a good look.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
“Scumbags”? Reported. You have issues. Most people who use Twitter are people with no lives who have the need to argue with people on a daily basis. It’s not a good place. The fact you keep trying to bait people into it, is not a good look.
Who are you? A beta instigator who then cries victim lol.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Who are you? A beta instigator who then cries victim lol.
How am I instigating or crying victim? All I asked was why you keep trying to get members from this board to interact with you on Twitter. Then you proceed to call me a “scumbag”, and now “beta”. Lol. Society is doomed. :(