News: BR: Jerry Jones Hasn't Talked to Mike McCarthy About HC Giving Up Play-Calling

Adreme

Reaction score
He should take to McCarthy about finding a new job entirely. For a so called “offensive guru” his offenses looked dated 15 years ago.

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
What's embarrassing is knowing that we have the only owner in the league that they would actually ask that stupid question and that he would even think about answering it. As a cowboys fan can you even imagine any other team owner getting asked that question.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Yup five games in, 3-2 and he's gonna abandon his plan entirely. So stupid.

75boyz

Reaction score
I mean, for this to even be a public issue as it's being displayed is kinda telling.
Good marketing ploy as a lead up to the Monday night game as the Ex playcaller takes on the Playcaller who fired him. So I guess I can see it from that perspective.

If this thing grows any legs beyond this and Mac eventually gets play calling duties yanked from him this season, then we'll prolly be getting a new coach soon thereafter I would think.

jmo

BermyStar

Reaction score
What's embarrassing is knowing that we have the only owner in the league that they would actually ask that stupid question and that he would even think about answering it. As a cowboys fan can you even imagine any other team owner getting asked that question.
The team owner didn't get asked the question. The GM did.

To your point Jerry talks to much and is questioned about things he shouldn't be because media know he loves the spotlight and will always offer good fodder.

9of11

Reaction score
To me, what we see and have in the first five games is what we are going to see for rest of year....jerry wont change a thing no matter how bad it gets...to prove his point that he's in charge...he makes the decisions...