News: BR: Report: Cowboys' Dak Prescott Gives Beats Headphones to Miss. State Baseball Team

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Report: Cowboys' Dak Prescott Gives Beats Headphones to Miss. State Baseball Team

tex1f6qpps1fklxictue.jpg

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott reportedly provided every member of the Mississippi State baseball team with a gift amid their run to the College World...

Read Full Story

DFWJC

Reaction score
Cool. The kids probably appreciate them.

At what point does a former player, who has endorsements, create an NCAA problem for the current college kids? Is that even an issue?
That crossed my mind.
I'm really not sure he can do that unless there is maybe a gift price limit.

Otherwise, why can't alums give them cars, etc.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Report: Cowboys' Dak Prescott Gives Beats Headphones to Miss. State Baseball Team

tex1f6qpps1fklxictue.jpg

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott reportedly provided every member of the Mississippi State baseball team with a gift amid their run to the College World...

Read Full Story

Should have given them ipods!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

tex1f6qpps1fklxictue.jpg

Read Full Story
Peeps can laugh all they want and they can think what they want, but I tell you this right here right now, taking an unbiased evaluation, man is focused, and man is driven, IDC what Jerry payed anymore, that is yesterdays news.
Man gets payed, we get a very driven 40 mill per..lol
Get us to the big dance dAK.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You.....are awesome. Great post.

This was my first thought as well. Dakota has an old soul if that makes sense and that... is refreshing.
As an admitted and unabashed momma's boy (and boy, do I miss her): Yes.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak Prescott is a good man and a great leader.

We can debate whether he's a "great" QB (I'm hoping he becomes one) but anyone trashing him as a person needs to take look in the mirror.