News: BR: Report: Cowboys' Dak Prescott Gives Beats Headphones to Miss. State Baseball Team

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He could be Micah Parsons. How’d you feel about that?
Apples and oranges. Micah is an unproven rookie that has done nothing for us. Dak is a veteran QB that won Offensive Player of the Year and Pro Bowl honors. Do you not understand how talking about one is much different than talking about the other?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cool. The kids probably appreciate them.

At what point does a former player, who has endorsements, create an NCAA problem for the current college kids? Is that even an issue?

Supreme Court pretty much just shot down the whole concept of NCAA amateurism. The decision gives the NCAA no legal ground to enforce their amateurism rules. They are toothless and can no longer police gifts to players. Things like Manziels autograph scandal will no longer be scandals.

Scotman

Reaction score
Supreme Court pretty much just shot down the whole concept of NCAA amateurism. The decision gives the NCAA no legal ground to enforce their amateurism rules. They are toothless and can no longer police gifts to players. Things like Manziels autograph scandal will no longer be scandals.
I knew there had been something in the news but had not paid enough attention to it to really know.

Thanks!

Hardline

Reaction score
It would've been better if Vince Young was giving out Beats in the Texas Longhorns locker room.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Report: Cowboys' Dak Prescott Gives Beats Headphones to Miss. State Baseball Team

tex1f6qpps1fklxictue.jpg

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott reportedly provided every member of the Mississippi State baseball team with a gift amid their run to the College World...

Read Full Story
Isn't that an NCAA (Numskulls Controlling American Athletes) violation?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Very true. They are overrated as heck.

Bose is my go to for headphones.
They're expensive, but oh so worth it.

I also keep a pair of Sennheisers for when I listen to Classical music.
I use 5 dollar earphones and they work just fine. Better things to spend my money on. Rolex watches, sunglasses and a new pick up truck every year are my vices.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I use 5 dollar earphones and they work just fine. Better things to spend my money on. Rolex watches, sunglasses and a new pick up truck every are my vices.
Not bad vices at all.
My Mad Max '69 c10 with a bored out 454 and jacked up rear is enough for me.

Lol, I said jacked up rear.

But seriously, I have to put 80 pound sacks of concrete in the bed to drive it when it rains.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not bad vices at all.
My Mad Max '69 c10 with a bored out 454 and jacked up rear is enough for me.

Lol, I said jacked up rear.

But seriously, I have to put 80 pound sacks of concrete in the bed to drive it when it rains.
I sold my Corvette last year, got bored. But I'd like to see a pic of your jacked up rear end! Lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Cool. The kids probably appreciate them.

At what point does a former player, who has endorsements, create an NCAA problem for the current college kids? Is that even an issue?
exactly what I was thinking. How is this not an NCAA violation?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Peeps can laugh all they want and they can think what they want, but I tell you this right here right now, taking an unbiased evaluation, man is focused, and man is driven, IDC what Jerry payed anymore, that is yesterdays news.
Man gets payed, we get a very driven 40 mill per..lol
Get us to the big dance dAK.
do you think he is more focused and driven now than he was in previous years?