Twitter: Brad Sham to fans: Enjoy the journey

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It is just Cowboys fan nature but where we were comparing ourselves to the Giants and WFT before the season, we now compare ourselves to TB, GB and LAR.

And those that would caution that would use who have they played and point out the negatives, like pass defense, but there is one major difference between those teams and this one, they don't even behave or look the same.

Back in 2014 and 2016, I still had that feeling that this team wasn't the best in the NFC and they proved they were not.

This team just has a different feel to it and the confidence in each other and the coaching staff is more apparent.

I was confident they would win the East before the season started and those 3 teams up there in that first sentence don't scare me. I believe the Cowboys are a true contender.
We fared pretty good against 2 teams who are considered contenders in Tampa and LA. We have more test coming up later in season.

Fans this era must remember that even if we become a more serious contender it doesn’t guarantee anything.

Even in our glory years from 1966-1982 we went to 13 Championship games with teams good enough to win but only went to 5 Super Bowls. There were many heartbreaks with great teams .

Sometimes you just lose to greater teams or greater performances. Sometimes you get upset and sometimes you choke.

As I think Troy accurately said yesterday he believes as long as Dak is playing at this level we’ll be a more serious contender. The difference this year IMO compared to others is an opportunistic defense.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Brad is probably the best student of Cowboys history at this moment. I wondered how he felt about this team. I couldn't find much on google or social media. That quote though tells me he can feel it too, something special is brewing.
I thought that about Dak's first season and then the Packers happened.

Mannix

Reaction score
No Brad, you just concentrate on what yard line the ball is actually on, because you royally screw it up about 3-4 times per game...don't lecture us about feelings....you and Babe have been Mickey Jr's. for years now.

Reactions: BAT