Bradie James on theticket

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
For those that wanted to know what was said on theticket. I am looking to see if i can find the podcast, but so far, i havent found it, so here goes what i rememember from memory last night.

Bradie said basically, the team attacked, and had intensity and focus. On his big sacs, what made it easy for him is that in the seattle scheme, they dont put different players to block the blitzing linebackers, but with seattle they block you with the back, and bradie said that was a mismatch obviously.

On the turkey dance, Hatcher came up with the ideal to have the turkey dance, and all players that played on defense had to do the turkey dance, or they would have to pay a fine to the team.

On greg ellis, about his turkey dance, he did ok on his turkey dance but he could have done better because zach thomas is older than greg and he did the turkey dance with emotion. So, greg could have done the dance better.

Bradie went on to say the players are focused and they are going to take one game at a time, and take it to the steelers.

One of the announcers said, after he saw how bradie had a breakout game in this game, with 13 tackles, 2 big sacks, that wade would find ways to get bradie more involved in the next games, etc.
:starspin

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
The intensity, focus, and emotion of the defense is what they need to take it to another level. And they did that against the Seahawks

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
Richmond Cowboy;2449034 said:
A year and a half ago? How about 3 weeks ago...

To be honest, I wanted to bury him when he got put on his *** by the FB in the first qtr when he was blitzing the QB. Nice rebound from that. I think this was his best game as a Cowboys.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;2449024 said:
And many here wanted to bury James a year and a half ago.

I still do. Next time you see him beat for a TD in man 2 man coverage (likely in the playoffs) you'll want him gone too.

khiladi

Reaction score
The impact of Bradie is a direct result of Wade Phillips coming into the defensive picture...

You can replace him with some other MLBs in this scheme and they would make a much better impact... Bradie still sucks in pass coverage...

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
So glad to have this dude on our team. Zach has been saying since he got here how great of a player Bradie is, I'm betting Zach knows a little something about playing LB in the NFL...

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan;2449332 said:
So glad to have this dude on our team. Zach has been saying since he got here how great of a player Bradie is, I'm betting Zach knows a little something about playing LB in the NFL...

Zach also said Bobby Carpenter was the best LB on the team during training camp.

*waits for the spin*

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Paniolo22;2449080 said:
To be honest, I wanted to bury him when he got put on his *** by the FB in the first qtr when he was blitzing the QB. Nice rebound from that. I think this was his best game as a Cowboys.

He did get coldcocked didn't he?

:laugh2:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
That would have been me. He was worthless before Wade got here. And I don't believe any of us want him in on obvious nickel situations.

That being said, Wade has rejuvinated his career and found what he is good at, so I'm pleased.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Rack;2449355 said:
Zach also said Bobby Carpenter was the best LB on the team during training camp.

*waits for the spin*

I missed that quote myself, but I know he sings Bradie's praise often. No "spin" at all.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Lifetimeboyzfan;2449414 said:
I missed that quote myself, but I know he sings Bradie's praise often. No "spin" at all.

I wasn't accusing you of spinning. The "Waits for Spin" was a general comment referring to the many that will try to spin it, not you specifically.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Crown Royal;2449409 said:
That would have been me. He was worthless before Wade got here. And I don't believe any of us want him in on obvious nickel situations.

That being said, Wade has rejuvinated his career and found what he is good at, so I'm pleased.

I don't agree he was worthless. We were just much more plain jane with our defense. And we didn't have the same tools as we do now. Ware and Spencer are better. We have some DBs now. Akin is gone. And the offense is even better.

I still don't think he's the best MLB in the game by far. He's good but we can do better. Not sure we will but he's not fast enough.