Twitter: Bradie James to retire as Cowboy

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bradie James is just retiring now? Wasn't he out of the league last year, too?

StevenOtero

Reaction score
I thought he retired 3-4 years ago.

OGlZ1J0.gif

Not really dogging you, just really wanted to use that GIF. lol

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He lives in my neighborhood and his kid goes to the same daycare as my kid. Told me back in December nothing is going to change with the Cowboys until those in charge leave. Said we should run the ball a whole lot more.

That's funny... lol

Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 7m
Bradie James says he, too, didn't realize what an 'orator' and 'motivator' Garrett was until he became head coach.
Bradie James points out the Saban connection for him and Garrett. He played for Saban. Garrett coached for Saban.

Gina Miller ‏@ThatSportsGirl 5m
.@bradiejamesgang calls the 2007 13-3 Cowboys team the most talented one he's ever played on. Hates that it "fell short" that season.

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 7m
Jerry Jones said he remembers Bradie James most for his leadership. He was always intense and always meant business.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
That's funny... lol

100% true too. He was a cool dude.. I held the door for him not realizing it was Bradie at first and then he thanked me and when he did, I recognized him and said.. 'Hey, you used to play for the Cowboys right?" He said yup, and I said.. Bradie James right? He said that's right. He was so skinny that I almost second guessed myself. I say skinny, he was in great shape.. just didn't look like a LB.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
100% true too. He was a cool dude.. I held the door for him not realizing it was Bradie at first and then he thanked me and when he did, I recognized him and said.. 'Hey, you used to play for the Cowboys right?" He said yup, and I said.. Bradie James right? He said that's right. He was so skinny that I almost second guessed myself. I say skinny, he was in great shape.. just didn't look like a LB.
I don't doubt he said it, which is why I found those quotes funny. Alot of former Cowboys say things in private convos that they don't say publicly.

That said, I follow him on twitter and FB..Nothing about what he posts suggests he's anything but a good dude.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Bradie has always seemed like a good guy. I'm glad for him.