Twitter: Bradie James to retire as Cowboy

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I don't doubt he said it, which is why I found those quotes funny. Alot of former Cowboys say things in private convos that they don't say publicly.

That said, I follow him on twitter and FB..Nothing about what he posts suggests he's anything but a good dude.

Yeah, he was very friendly. I think he is a good dude too and I agree with his opinions.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I always felt he was very under appreciated here. It seemed we were trying find his replacement the whole 9 years he was here. He was a pros pro very solid and not very flashy.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Another good guy, player that did not get returns from the team. Thanks for your dedication and leadership, Bradie.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Solid player, successful NFL career. Good luck to you Bradie, thanks for the years.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
I always felt he was very under appreciated here. It seemed we were trying find his replacement the whole 9 years he was here. He was a pros pro very solid and not very flashy.

Exactly what I think of when I think of Bradie James. I always felt he was under appreciated.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Do you remember the year we used Bradie on blitzes? He had 6-8 sacks. Seems like we completely went away from it for some reason.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Congrats to Bradie James! I'm proud to say you were a Dallas Cowboy, gave it your all.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Never thought I'd say it when he always seemed to be a step late

But

Does this current defense need a Bradie James type player.

Reliable.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Never thought I'd say it when he always seemed to be a step late

But

Does this current defense need a Bradie James type player.

Reliable.

Id sure take james over durant and carter even at his age now.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
James just isn't a player you look back on and reminence. Good player but... Ok

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm glad he came on home and retired as a Cowboy. Some of his comments as a Houston Texan wreaked of bitterness, but I guess that's just human nature. I'll always think of Bradie James as a Cowboy.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Always did like Mr. James. Best wishes to him, glad he got to retire as a Cowboy.