Bradie James: Unquestioned Leader on D?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Even before Ellis went out, anytime there was an interview or quote in the papers, Bradie James is the guy doing the talking. Also, his play has been better than solid this year and he appears to be the emotional leader out there on defense. So, have we found our leader on that side of the ball?

Reaction score
Bradie James is starting to belcome that playmaker in the middle and he's getting known around the NFL as a leader on the Cowboys defense.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
Bradie James is not afraid to say what is needed to be said to the media. He isn't sensationalistic by any means he just puts it out there without being afraid of what will become of it.

It works because he does not say anything stupid.

I have all the game film of this season so far and I have noticed how he talks to the defense in between plays...he looks like a special ops commando giving out hand signals and expection precesion from his unit.

This is his defense.

The "James Gang" has a nice ring to it...refined yet strikes thoughts of a prison chain gang.

yesfan

Reaction score
Whether this win gets these kids going finally
will see,but they will eventually and when they
do,Watch out! Damn,great win guys.

JaiRiid

Reaction score
plus according to parcells, "he doesn't have a lazy bone in his body,"... that's the kind of guy I want leading the defense

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I agree I see James and one of the main leaders of the defense. Too think a couple of years ago some where claiming he was a bust. :laugh2:

CowboyJohn

Reaction score
"If we go out and keep taking care of business and not slip back like we have at times in the past," James said, "we can be special. This is a great win. It makes a statement about us, where we can go, and what we can do. But if he lay an egg on Thanksgiving (against Tampa Bay), then it doesn't mean squat. It's just a quick memory, that's all, and we want it to be more than that.
"We want it to be the win that (catapults) is into being a big-time contender, because all of us feel like that's exactly what we are now."

I am hoping to see the same energy and focus on thursday. Let's not play down to the competition like what have in the past!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CowboyJohn;1175035 said:
"If we go out and keep taking care of business and not slip back like we have at times in the past," James said, "we can be special. This is a great win. It makes a statement about us, where we can go, and what we can do. But if he lay an egg on Thanksgiving (against Tampa Bay), then it doesn't mean squat. It's just a quick memory, that's all, and we want it to be more than that.
"We want it to be the win that (catapults) is into being a big-time contender, because all of us feel like that's exactly what we are now."

I am hoping to see the same energy and focus on thursday. Let's not play down to the competition like what have in the past!

Great additude from James.