Bradie James

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hes been a beast the last few weeks coming off the edge as a pass rusher.

He may have found his calling.

Wade has been bringing some funky blitzes too but James is very impressive off the edge.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Once upon a time this guy couldn't rush the passer to save his life.

That's what Wade brings to the table. After this game we could be leading the league in sacks (of course we'll be a game ahead of most teams).

khiladi

Reaction score
theogt;2446887 said:

That's what Wade brings to the table. After this game we could be leading the league in sacks (of course we'll be a game ahead of most teams).

Exactly... It looks like Wade has taken over this defense. Bradie lining up from the edge, moving Ware around more.. The fact that we are playing more man now is awesome as well..

Ren

Reaction score
when they blitz him he can't hurt them in coverage :cool:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ren;2446935 said:
when they blitz him he can't hurt them in coverage :cool:

He's been playing good ball for us lately. No need for a cheap shot.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
He still has a limited skillset, but that may have been the best game of his career. My hat is off to him. He was outstanding today.
:bow:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
theogt;2446887 said:

Preach it!

Nice job all over the field, Bradie. You weren't Lady James today.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
For a guy who catches a lot of heat here on this forum, good for him .

He had a great game.

SacredStar

Reaction score
He had a great game.

He was also preaching to the younger guys on the sideline, as well as getting in Orlando's face on that kickoff mishap.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
I give grief, but I really soured on him mainly when he said after Bengals game, that it doesn't matter how we won, as long as we won. I thought for a leader he was settling for mediocrity.

But yeah, he has been playing pretty well. He is iffy against Pass, but we all probably have to accept that he will never be good against pass.

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Brady James is not bad in pass coverage. He has made some plays in the passing games since we have had him. He catches alot of grief on this board but has really been solid for us for a few years.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I like Brady, always have, and I'm thrilled when i get to see him have games like today where he shows that he's not this awful player that some of the less football minded fans try and paint him to be.

Smith22

Reaction score
Yes, Wade has finally brought some that defense genius that many of us were expecting to see much earlier than now.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I am one of the biggest James detractors but this was Bradie James' BEST game as a Cowboy.