Bradie James?

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
did we resign him yet? Anyone hear anything? it would be nice to have an up and coming player like him back

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I'm the absolute only fan who doesn't want to re-sign him yet. I am not convinced he is the player everyone thinks he is.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
I'm the absolute only fan who doesn't want to re-sign him yet. I am not convinced he is the player everyone thinks he is.

I wouldn't be suprised to see him get a deal mid-season ala Greg Ellis, I think contract talks are over for the moment

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
They are working on a contract extension, thats what jerry jones said, after they signed tony romo, that they are working on resigning Bradie James.

The player after that, that they need to resign is Colombo, he is in last year of his contract this year.

Reaction score
And why aren't you convince he is not the player we think he is? Before you answer nobody here said he was ready for Canton. Just a young hard working kid that is just beginning to tap his potential . These are the players you resign

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I wouldn't be suprised to see him get a deal mid-season ala Greg Ellis, I think contract talks are over for the moment

Nope.. they are actively negotiating as per Jerrah Jones!! :p:

cowboyed

Reaction score
Last year the light switch came on for Bradie James. He started performing exponentially better and made a lot of plays intuitively. If Parcells has made him one of the generals of the defense, there is a reason for it. He has also been studying a lot of film off the field. Seriously, what more can you ask for.