Bradie James!

Big D

Reaction score
We need to think long and hard about retaining this guys services. BP couldn't get guys like dexter and dat off the field fast enough so he could bring in his big, powerful lbs. I don't give a dam how big they are if they can read and diagnose a play! Not only is he big and dumb , he's big and SLOW!

I don't know about you but I'll take a smaller , faster, smarter player over a larger , slower , dumber player everytime.

:bang2:

Reaction score
Parcells and his slow 3-4 need to go. I'm awaiting the return of Jimmy Johnson, I can dream all I want!:D

Word Mofo

Reaction score
Maybe moving Roy Williams to LB on 3rd downs will help. I dunno.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
You expected him to shadow a TE 40 yards down the field?

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Dat wasn't forced out nor would he have been by Parcells. IF it were not for his injury it would be Demarcus W.---Dat N.----Akin A.---Bobby C./Greg E.

Reaction score
I blame Parcells for drafting non atheletic players who can't get off blocks to collapse pockets consistantly. I blame him for drafting LB's to play who clearly aren't cut out for the job, does a 4th round pick out of LSU rings a bell.:mad:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
The thing is, he lead the team in tackles tonight with 8 plus 3 assists....but I hear what you are saying.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
neosapien23;1295697 said:
I blame the coaching staff for that brain fart.

Agreed...a 3 man rush and bradie james in man coverage down the field...its hard not to laugh. but not really

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Jimz31;1295752 said:
The thing is, he lead the team in tackles tonight with 8 plus 3 assists....but I hear what you are saying.

How many were 5+ yard gains?

The guy never meets a RB in a hole.

Big D

Reaction score
bbgun;1295680 said:
You expected him to shadow a TE 40 yards down the field?

If he's not gonna cover him at least bump the TE's @#s off the line, he's big enough. Is that not what the size is for?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The last I checked, the LB is supposed to be able to stop the run and pass, or else he's a DE, so bye bye James.

Ratmatt

Reaction score
Big D;1295590 said:
We need to think long and hard about retaining this guys services. BP couldn't get guys like dexter and dat off the field fast enough so he could bring in his big, powerful lbs. I don't give a dam how big they are if they can read and diagnose a play! Not only is he big and dumb , he's big and SLOW!

I don't know about you but I'll take a smaller , faster, smarter player over a larger , slower , dumber player everytime.

:bang2:
Sorry,but we gave the idiot a big contract extension before the season started,just like we did that no covering loser Roy Williams.

Big D

Reaction score
the kid 05;1295712 said:
Dat wasn't forced out nor would he have been by Parcells. IF it were not for his injury it would be Demarcus W.---Dat N.----Akin A.---Bobby C./Greg E.

You're probably right about that but Dex was ousted for this type of guy. Size is overrated. You can't tell me this defense couldn't have used the 'undersized' L'roi Glover. We don't need big physical specimens we need FOOTBALL players!