Bradlee Anae DE 2 is going have a better season that Randy Gregory DE 3

FaSho

Reaction score
I don't think he's even a lock to make the roster, though I do think he will. I'm expecting an excellent year from Gregory!

chagus

Reaction score
Seems to me like the Boys are going to have a healthy rotation on this new and improved D-line. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Anae will get his chance this training camp. Lets see what he does with it.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
This is hilarious. The very video you posted to prove Anae got a sack shows the QB threw the ball and completed the pass for a 17 yd. gain. Anae got pressure, but no sack

Your video doesn't show a sack
The Dallas Cowboys don't credit him with a sack
NFL.com doesn't credit him with a sack
ESPN doesn't credit him with a sack
CBS Sports doesn't credit him with a sack
NBC Sports doesn't credit him with a sack
Fox Sports doesn't credit him with a sack
Yahoo Sports doesn't credit him with a sack
Pro Football reference doesn't credit him with a sack

You are the only one anywhere that indicates he got a sack

this is embarrassing

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different results and that’s what Cowboys are doing with Gregory. Ten sacks in four season isn’t nothing to be bragging about even though there is potential there.

The breakout star on the DL is going to be Bradlee Anae with 10 + sacks & 4 forced fumbles minimum this upcoming season with the motor of Lawerence Taylor. He is the protoypical DE for Quinn’s defense that can rush in 4-3 hands down or stand up and play OLB like Von Miller. Unlike Gregory his motor doesn’t stop, he is stouter against the run and brings a whole another level of-nastiness QBs fear.

Bradlee Anae
Height: 6’-3”
Arm length: 32”
Weight: 257 lbs

Lawrence Taylor
Height: 6’-3”
Arm length: 34”
Weight: 240 lbs

5-C8-A80-E8-8400-4-D6-F-93-E6-75-ABADFF9467.gif

EST_1986

Reaction score
OP makes me want to find a new Cowboys fan forum. Guy is certified wacko and the posts are going further off the deep end by the day

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
OP makes me want to find a new Cowboys fan forum. Guy is certified wacko and the posts are going further off the deep end by the day
Its the slow part of the season, so the OP at least gives us all someone to shred.
He carries a heavy burden but his role is needed I believe.