Brady frustrated with offense

Chrispierce

Reaction score
9-1.....they aren’t 9-1 because they suck. Dak won’t give a hoot who’s team or field,but Garrett will get out coached.

romothesavior

Reaction score
Brady looked horrible last week against the Eagles. He was skipping passes, missing wide open out routes, etc. Not the first time he's looked way off this year.

If he is frustrated, he should start with the guy in the mirror.

shabazz

Reaction score
Do you understand how many former Patriots wanted revenge?

Bennett isn’t going to do anything.

Bennett will probably get a couple stupid penalties though

I can just see him hitting Brady late a couple times after us getting stops on 3rd down and giving them the 1st.

Bennett will do this, claim he was disrespected, and have no choice but to keep it real

plasticman

Reaction score
He still got the Dub.

Life must be tough with six Super Bowl rings, a supermodel wife, and more money than a person could possibly spend in 10 lifetimes.
No kidding!

Fans of the other 31 teams have been frustrated with Brady since the turn of the century so forgive me if I don't feel empathy for his suffering.

I would love for our front seven to convince him that he should no longer be willing to make that commitment for next season and beyond. I hope our blitzing LB'ers make him suddenly feel extremely old.

I would be great for this game on Sunday to be that moment in Brady's life he can point to as the moment he lost his love for the game of football.

The Cowboys have been accused of playing to the level of their opponent. In this case, I hope that is true.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So we have a frustrating offense (Pats) going against a frustrating defense (Cowboys) and a firing-on-almost-all-cylinders offense (Cowboys) against a clicking-on-all-cylinders defense (Pats). The Pats' defense has feasted on sub-par QBs and offenses for the most part. The Cowboys' offense has feasted on sub-par defenses for the most part.

We will find out if the Cowboy offense is for real. Or, if the Patriot defense is for real.
Defense wins championships because great defenses can usually shut down a great offense. Cowboys win 3-0!

Qcard

Reaction score
Do you understand how many former Patriots wanted revenge?

Bennett isn’t going to do anything.
Do you understand how many former Patriots actually GET THE OPPORTUNITY for revenge?

All that stands between Bennett and Brady on Sunday is another player (maybe 2 if they double team Bennett), couple yards and snap of the ball.

I highly suggest you watch Sounds of the Detroit game. Bennett is already leading the pre game hype huddle.

It's laughable to think he won't do anything...yep Belichick did sign Bennett!! For a reason...

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Do you understand how many former Patriots actually GET THE OPPORTUNITY for revenge?

All that stands between Bennett and Brady on Sunday is another player (maybe 2 if they double team Bennett), couple yards and snap of the ball.

I highly suggest you watch Sounds of the Detroit game. Bennett is already leading the pre game hype huddle.

It's laughable to think he won't do anything...yep Belichick did sign Bennett!! For a reason...

He won’t do anything. “Leading the huddle” lol

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Tom can't make plays or really extend plays with his legs. That is what the Cowboys always struggle with.

I don't know why this is a mystery. The game will be won/lost based on how well the LBers tackle because, just like the Vikings game, the Pats aren't going to hit on much of anything downfield.

Qcard

Reaction score
He won’t do anything. “Leading the huddle” lol
Since when did (".....") quotation marks refute facts....

Watch carefully....if you don't think there's a big difference between Bennett leading the huddle as opposed Jaylon or Lee....then you have no clue why our defense is bipolar..

sean10mm

Reaction score
It shows the difference of their organization and how crazy Brady is about perfection. They are 9-1 and not happy with the way they are playing. His interview after the game sounded like they got crushed but they won 17-10 on the road. The mind set they have keeps them winning. Dallas wins a sloppy game against a sub 500 team and everyone feels great about it.

Brady gets his starting LT back for the Cowboys game too. He's been working around having a turnstile on his blind side for weeks now.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Brady gets his starting LT back for the Cowboys game too. He's been working around having a turnstile on his blind side for weeks now.
From what I've read the LT was drafted in 2018 , missed the whole season and has played only 2 games this year. Maybe he's got talent but he doesn't have the experience.