Brady getting divorced

DFWJC

Reaction score
Dan Jenkins once said
"One thing about just about every beautiful woman. Somewhere someone got tired of her"

The divorce if it happens will be interesting as she is a LOT richer than he is and so far her career is still going pretty strong. Of course there probably was a prenup.
Sure they did.

But Brady's Net Worth is estimated at 250 min and 400 million max (hers is estimated at 400 mil)
I think he will be just fine

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Do you really believe that? Most people don't even know themselves and what they're going to be like in 5 years, much less knowing someone else. You also have no idea how he portrayed himself to her.

The assumption being made here is that she married a football player - this is part of the job. A man she chose to have a family with.

Now, I don't know if that IS the reason - I'm just saying, the discussion is based around that assumption. And yes, I will forever find this to be an absolutely garbage reason for divorce and this is hardly anywhere near spouses who have to be gone for a lot longer than a sportsball player.

terra

Reaction score
so many possibilities about why.

Now maybe TB promised to retire and be a homebody and reneged. Maybe she just chooses to move on. Maybe he just chooses to move on.

terra

Reaction score
Sure they did.

But Brady's Net Worth is estimated at 250 min and 400 million max (hers is estimated at 400 mil)
I think he will be just fine
I think the upper level for TB is including that broadcasting contract. He certainly is not worth 400 mil now while for her the Lowest estimate I found was 400 mil and she is still making top dollar
So yes She is worth a lot more than he is

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
The assumption being made here is that she married a football player - this is part of the job. A man she chose to have a family with.

Now, I don't know if that IS the reason - I'm just saying, the discussion is based around that assumption. And yes, I will forever find this to be an absolutely garbage reason for divorce and this is hardly anywhere near spouses who have to be gone for a lot longer than a sportsball player.

Lots of assumptions around here.

Fact:
She's the most famous model in the world and puts her career on pause to have children and raise a family with him.

Fact:
She was making more than $30m a year in 2016 and has made over $500m in her career.

Fact:
He tells her he's going to retire( and therefore be able spend time with her and the children), then reneges on that promise.

Assumptions:
Maybe she thinks he believes he's more important than her and their children. Maybe she doesn't want to continue to sacrifice for him when he won't sacrifice for her and their children.

mattjames2010

Reaction score

Fact:
She's the most famous model in the world and puts her career on pause to have children and raise a family with him.

Fact:
She was making more than $30m a year in 2016 and has made over $500m in her career.

Fact:
He tells her he's going to retire( and therefore be able spend time with her and the children), then reneges on that promise.

Assumptions:
Maybe she thinks he believes he's more important than her and their children. Maybe she doesn't want to continue to sacrifice for him when he won't sacrifice for her and their children.

Why are you trying to make this into a battle of of finances? I don't care about that nor did I bring it up. Yes, she's worth more than Tom Brady - hope she enjoys paying child support.

My entire point was, if you were capable of reading, she CHOSE to be in a relationship with a football player and a player that would be gone (not even fully by the way) during points of the football season. Either you realize you can put up with something like that before making a family, or you don't - also maybe don't sleep with a man who already had a woman, lack of judgement there.

And she had to "put her career on hold"? Yeah, as do many women in less privilege positions than her. Also those women in less privileged positions often times have to see their husbands far less due to the husband having to work more hours or in a job that keeps them away a lot longer. Yet, somehow, they push through that. The "My husband is away working" is a BS reason to rip a family apart. It's a poor solution anyways, you're upset your husband is gone away to work so you....fix this by separating and seeing him even less and making it more complicated for your children?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Marriage vows mean absolutely nothing anymore. I'm surprised people don't laugh when they get to the "death do us part"

Men and women have been fed so much BS about unhappiness that the moment a relationship hits one rough patch, they are hiring lawyers. As if couples who have been married for decades didn't have rough patches.

Now, again, I don't know the details of Brady's relationship - but if the reason is "He loves football and is away too often", it's a terrible reason for divorce and I'll never have my mind changed on that. Of course Brady loves the sport, it's why he's one of the greatest athletes of all time - it's in his nature as a competitor. Anyone who marries him should have understood this, football in some way will always be a part of Brady.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Why are you trying to make this into a battle of of finances? I don't care about that nor did I bring it up. Yes, she's worth more than Tom Brady - hope she enjoys paying child support.

My entire point was, if you were capable of reading, she CHOSE to be in a relationship with a football player and a player that would be gone (not even fully by the way) during points of the football season. Either you realize you can put up with something like that before making a family, or you don't - also maybe don't sleep with a man who already had a woman, lack of judgement there.

And she had to "put her career on hold"? Yeah, as do many women in less privilege positions than her. Also those women in less privileged positions often times have to see their husbands far less due to the husband having to work more hours or in a job that keeps them away a lot longer. Yet, somehow, they push through that. The "My husband is away working" is a BS reason to rip a family apart. It's a poor solution anyways, you're upset your husband is gone away to work so you....fix this by separating and seeing him even less and making it more complicated for your children?

Wow with the venom! So pleasant to discuss things with. No need to continue.

Flamma

Reaction score
Men and women have been fed so much BS about unhappiness that the moment a relationship hits one rough patch, they are hiring lawyers. As if couples who have been married for decades didn't have rough patches.

Now, again, I don't know the details of Brady's relationship - but if the reason is "He loves football and is away too often", it's a terrible reason for divorce and I'll never have my mind changed on that. Of course Brady loves the sport, it's why he's one of the greatest athletes of all time - it's in his nature as a competitor. Anyone who marries him should have understood this, football in some way will always be a part of Brady.

I can't agree more. Which is why I think they've been together long enough to already have gone through rough patches. As you've pointed out, the football reason alone is a terrible reason. But after all of this time? It's almost hard to believe. I think it's something else.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Could be he wanted out and knew if he signed up again for another year she would blow a gasket and walk and then she looks like the bad person. Men are almost as maniuplative as women.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
She’s divorcing him. Gisele either caught him cheating or she’s totally fed up with his inability to let go of football.

It’ll be tough on him at first but he’ll probably nab some perfect 25 year old so I don’t feel too bad for him.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

Fact:

Fact:

Fact:

Assumptions:
I'd say your third fact is an assumption. We don't know what their discussions were like regarding that matter.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
I'd say your third fact is an assumption. We don't know what their discussions were like regarding that matter.

That's a fair point ... but that's why I made it a parenthetical statement to highlight it as not being factual but a logical result of his retirement.

Flamma

Reaction score
She’s divorcing him. Gisele either caught him cheating or she’s totally fed up with his inability to let go of football.

It’ll be tough on him at first but he’ll probably nab some perfect 25 year old so I don’t feel too bad for him.

I'd say it's your first guess. I find it hard to believe after all of this time it would be about football. Especially now, when he is down to his last few years.