Brady is playing

Carson

Reaction score
We all know he will have pin point precision accuracy in winds and rain lol

MikeB80

Reaction score
Rob Gronkowski is in a turtle neck telling Tom Brady he loves him on the fox pre game show.

Why is fox so bad at this? The cbs broadcasts, particularly the pre game stuff are great except they have James Brown who is terrible on a level that just makes me not able to watch it.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Heard Brady couldn't finish practice on Friday due to his elbow. Stidham took most of the reps.
Could be something, could be Jedi-mind games by the Patriots.
If Brady comes out and throws a bomb in the first series, then we will know.

Carson

Reaction score
Heard Brady couldn't finish practice on Friday due to his elbow. Stidham took most of the reps.
Could be something, could be Jedi-mind games by the Patriots.
If Brady comes out and throws a bomb in the first series, then we will know.

Jedi mind tricks.

I’m sure they just rested Brady. Nothing more nothing less.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rob Gronkowski is in a turtle neck telling Tom Brady he loves him on the fox pre game show.

Why is fox so bad at this? The cbs broadcasts, particularly the pre game stuff are great except they have James Brown who is terrible on a level that just makes me not able to watch it.

I rarely watch either one any more. Catch a few minutes here and there. Heck don't even watch ESPN or NFLN that much game days either.
I DVR local shows and watch them. Though sometimes I watch them on Cowboys website instead.

Special Edition, Jason Garrett show, Cowboys Insider, Cowboys rewind. And when they have it, such as today, Inside the Huddle. Which is hosted by Jane Slater, from the Dallas House of Blues.
Also Cover 4 on the website. This keeps me busy to not watch all the garbage from the network shows.

Then at 10:30 CST, CBS has their live pregame show.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If we don’t show up against the run today and tackle better Brady might not have to throw much. If the weather conditions are as gloomy as predicted there may not be a lot of passing from either team.

Cowboy-33

Reaction score
What ? What ?? You mean his elbow is ok? Or is the bone completely hangIng off but super Tom is gonna push through and play anyway? What a joke that was.