Brady is washed up

zerofill

Reaction score
Yeah... That was sarcasm. Dude still one of the best watching this raiders game.

This guy actually going to ever play like his age? Lol

Lucky he never considered the Cowboys.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think this pretty much ends the "was it Brady or Belechek" debate. Tampa is getting better every week and stand at 5-2. The pats are fading and on a 4 game losing streak after getting blown out at home yesterday.

This just goes to prove what having a real leader can do for a team. Tampa brought back the same defense and they have become pretty formidable b/c nobody wants to embarrass themselves with Brady watching. Even Suh looks like he shed 5 years. Meanwhile, the offense keeps adding pieces like Fournette and getting better.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Remember after week 1 when Brady lost and the Pats won and all the morons were like "see. I told you he was a system guy!!!". Lmao. Bill looks clueless without Brady. Their offense has looked beyond pathetic the last 2 weeks. Like Dalton leading Dallas bad.

People were saying Brady was washed last season because of his down numbers. But did anyone look at his receiving assets? They were terrible. He now has guys to throw to. And he's actually efficient at it, unlike Winston.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
There’s a bet I would have lost a ton of money on.

Coaching does matter in pro sports but the players always determine the success much more than the coaches do. Brady and Bill went great together but I always gave more of the percentage to Brady than Bill for their dynasty success.

zerofill

Reaction score
Remember after week 1 when Brady lost and the Pats won and all the morons were like "see. I told you he was a system guy!!!". Lmao. Bill looks clueless without Brady. Their offense has looked beyond pathetic the last 2 weeks. Like Dalton leading Dallas bad.

People were saying Brady was washed last season because of his down numbers. But did anyone look at his receiving assets? They were terrible. He now has guys to throw to. And he's actually efficient at it, unlike Winston.

That TD pass to I think it was 10 in the corner of the end zone... holy hell was that perfect.

I was one of the first to say, if Dallas took Cam, I wasn't watching. Can't stand the guy lol.

NE, must be loving that choice. Brady VS Cam, is not even something that can be argued.

Brady for all his Super bowls, and all his money, is a throwback. He actually cares about winning.
That dude has passion for days to be a winner. He won't accept anything less. No matter what it takes.

Drives me nuts watching our players... Probably just look at their bank account on their phone, to make sure they got paid.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coaching does matter in pro sports but the players always determine the success much more than the coaches do. Brady and Bill went great together but I always gave more of the percentage to Brady than Bill for their dynasty success.

It’s a players’ league, and always will be. But I thought Brady was just washed up, honestly.

Pape

Reaction score
Brady should have never been allowed to leave New England.

Said it all last season, he wasn't as bad as some were saying...

His game has flaws, he's 43 after all... But his experience lets him work around them... Miss his presence in New England... The Greatest of all time...

As for the whole BB vs Brady... It's non-existent. Brady is walking in to a ready made situation. BB is team building. Two different processes. Two different sets of circumstances.

Keeping a good qb under contract is essential for success in the nfl. It's the main flaw in this year's team.

It's also why I look around these boards with stunned wonder at all the dak prescott bashing... I think a few games with a now headless but no one gave a damn about it andy dalton might change a few minds... I know right now I'd give up a couple 1s to bring him to New England

Last edited:

rags

Reaction score
You think Belichick wants to have a do over in kicking Brady out of NE?

Flamma

Reaction score
I think this pretty much ends the "was it Brady or Belechek" debate. Tampa is getting better every week and stand at 5-2. The pats are fading and on a 4 game losing streak after getting blown out at home yesterday.

This just goes to prove what having a real leader can do for a team. Tampa brought back the same defense and they have become pretty formidable b/c nobody wants to embarrass themselves with Brady watching. Even Suh looks like he shed 5 years. Meanwhile, the offense keeps adding pieces like Fournette and getting better.

What debate was there really? I think it's both. Belichick's system allowed for an elite QB to go to 9 super bowls where no other system has taken any other quarterback.

No way Belichick does that without Brady. I'm just not sure it had to be Brady. I think any elite qb under his system would have had similar success.