Brady's INTs

Cowchips

Reaction score
Does anyone think that deep down Drew B. enjoyed watching Tom Brady toss 4 ints yesterday? Drew now has fewer ints, a higher completion % and higher passer rating than Tom Terrific.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
No. I think him and Brady are on good terms. But I'm sure he enjoyed seeing Losman throw the game killing interception on the Bills' possible winning drive of the game.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I tend to agree more with SOS here. I don't think Bledsoe is carring about anything that doesn't concern Dallas Cowboy football right now. He's got his own demonds to worry about. He's in first place with a game next week that will likely decide the division. He better be more concerned with his own house burrning down.

I think it's the fans who are more concerned with things like Brady throwing 4 INTs in one game, as opposed to a player like Bledsoe.

JMO

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Cowchips said:
Does anyone think that deep down Drew B. enjoyed watching Tom Brady toss 4 ints yesterday? Drew now has fewer ints, a higher completion % and higher passer rating than Tom Terrific.

No, he always said, he likes Brady and wishes him the best. And he also said he likes to think he made some contribution in Brady's initial success. So I doubt he has any ill will towards Brady.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I doubt if Drew cares one iota.

I think Bledsoe hates the Bills and doesn't care for Losman, but I doubt if he carries any grudge towards the Pats. They made the obvious decision when they went with the younger QB who had just won the superbowl.

dcdallaschick

Reaction score
Speaking as one with both Brady and Bledsoe on my fantasy team, I take full responsibility for this week's debacle. Whichever one I bench has unbelievable stats, while the starter has a lousy day.

It's probably my duty as a Cowboys fan to start Brady the rest of the way...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Cowchips said:
No. NFL players don't have time to be that petty about what anyone else does.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Hostile said:
NFL players don't have time to be that petty about what anyone else does.

I'm sure some of them do. But I don't think Bledsoe is one of them.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
Nah, Drew wants a ring. I doubt he cares about his own stats, never mind another QB's. He'd take 4 picks against NY as long as he did enough to help us come out of there with a W.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Cowchips said:

3 Super Bowl rings later, uhhhhhh, I don't think the interceptions or Drew's QB rating matter a whole lot at the moment.

HOF

Reaction score
Cowchips said:
Hi Cowchips! I was at the Buffalo game yesterday! Got to see JP himslef and lots of drunken fans!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Cowchips said:

I really dont think Bledsoe gives a crap, and besides...its just a regular season game

David

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
C'mon...Bledsoe is loving it about J.P. Losman. KJ even said something to him about it, so to say that they don't see what's going on around the NFL....

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
No. NFL players don't have time to be that petty about what anyone else does.

Don't kid yourself - they are watching each other's stats just as any fantasy football owner does. Many a player has attested to this over the years.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Brady's INTs werent that bad. 2 of them were tipped balls by his receivers, one that should have been caught easily by tim dwight

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I think Bledsoe liked and respected Brady and his work ethic.

He had no use for Losman for whatever reason.

I don't think Drew enjoys Brady doing that. But can you imagine this board if Drew threw 4 picks! LOL

Kevinicus

Reaction score
No. I think him and Brady are on good terms. But I'm sure he enjoyed seeing Losman throw the game killing interception on the Bills' possible winning drive of the game.

Umm...so you wanted Carolina to win?

Edit: nevermind, I thought you said you enjoyed Losman throw the pick. Though I think Bledsoe would have rather Losman thrown a TD there.