BREAKING NEWS Brandin Cooks out with knee infection

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Mazi’s showing great improvement and is coming off his best game.

Definitely, hopefully, he can keep that going. We are going to need every bit of stopping the run we can get on Sunday. The Steelers are good at running, and we have to shut that down.

quickccc

Reaction score
The arrows keep pointing down on this season.
Suffer now...prosper later.

A top 10 overall draft pick and a chance to overhaul the McCarthy and his sorry coaching staff, which includes sorry Solari.

And a new and improved coaching staff.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen Jones, “We feel good about this team no matter what. We like our guys - hurt or not.” (Not really, but I could totally see him saying this)

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Suffer now...prosper later.

A top 10 overall draft pick and a chance to overhaul the McCarthy and his sorry coaching staff, which includes sorry Solari.

And a new and improved coaching staff.
A top 10 pig doesn’t guarantee the player you select to end up being good. There’s teams that pick in the top 10 practically every year and are bad practically every year. With the Joneses running the show the coaching staff isn’t going to matter. Nothing will change unless the Joneses change.

McMicah

Reaction score
Am I the only one ok with this? I mean I wish Cooks a speedy recovery but we need to see if Flournoy can get some reps and do anything with them