BREAKING NEWS Brandin Cooks out with knee infection

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Just pack it in and call it a season. Jerry began this death spiral when he brought back MM and would have kept DQ had he not been hired as a HC. So he settled for a guy off the couch. And no immense improvement in the positions needing immediate help. Jerry, son and MM get what they deserve. Watch the implosion begin. :popcorn:

Sage3030

Reaction score
My step-father had a similar issue. Got a small procedure done on his knee(was getting a shot) and it became infected and messed up his knee permanently. This was within the last ten years. Hopefully this ends up with a better outcome than my step-father.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My step-father had a similar issue. Got a small procedure done on his knee(was getting a shot) and it became infected and messed up his knee permanently. This was within the last ten years. Hopefully this ends up with a better outcome than my step-father.
Post-op infections are no joke!! What Cooks has going for him is he's young and healthy, which would make his recovery a bit better than your average joe.

quickccc

Reaction score
Our coaches haven't the utter clue how to scheme and use speedy brandon cooks anyway.

He'd like only have one catch for .9 yards

Maybe chiefs can inquire about cooks trade availability ?

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Davante dealing with a hamstring issue and didn’t play last week so even if a miracle occurred and trade was made he probably wouldn’t see the field this week.