Brandon Aubrey named NFC Special Teams Player of the Month

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Somewhere Hostile is throwing up in his mouth a little bit.
lol. Not to derail the thread, but Hostile was in the hospital for a while with a collapsed left lung from some sort of disease he got and he does not know how he got it. They had to drain all kinds of nasty fluid from his lung and get it re-inflated again. After a long stay in the hospital he finally got to go home but needs IV's at home and breathing exercises to try and get better.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
lol. Not to derail the thread, but Hostile was in the hospital for a while with a collapsed left lung from some sort of disease he got and he does not know how he got it. They had to drain all kinds of nasty fluid from his lung and get it re-inflated again. After a long stay in the hospital he finally got to go home but needs IV's at home and breathing exercises to try and get better.
Hope he's okay.

KevinT

Reaction score
Betting he scores the only points this week against steelturds. 2-15 here we come!!!

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What is the over/under for him receiving this award multiple times this season?

I'm thinking he will win this at least once more. And if he is successful in kicking something around 70 yards, maybe twice more.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hes on my fantasy team, so at least I have that to look forward to when watching the Cowboys....

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We have a sputtering offense. That is why Aubrey is standing out. He would not stand out if we did not have an offense.

Sorry. I am the literal sort. :muttley:
Not quite, clean old man.
Aubrey, my team MVP so far, has a powerful leg with or without our offence.
The sputtering offence has a powerful weapon no matter what it does.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not quite, clean old man.
Aubrey, my team MVP so far, has a powerful leg with or without our offence.
The sputtering offence has a powerful weapon no matter what it does.
A kicker cannot attempt field goals successfully unless offensive drives end at or within their kicking range. Extra points are just gravy.

I share your respect for Aubrey. He has earned it. However, Aubrey's powerful leg cannot kick field goals outside his range.

"Powerful weapon?" Absolutely unquestionable. "All-powerful weapon?" No. Let's keep real.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
A kicker cannot attempt field goals successfully unless offensive drives end at or within their kicking range. Extra points are just gravy.

I share your respect for Aubrey. He has earned it. However, Aubrey's powerful leg cannot kick field goals outside his range.

"Powerful weapon?" Absolutely unquestionable. "All-powerful weapon?" No. Let's keep real.
Aubrey has 43 points scored in 2024.
Nos. 2 are Turpin with 12 and Ceedee also with 12.
What you might be missing are Aubrey's 50 and 60-yard fgs.
The point being, clean old man, that our sputtering offense is sputtering badly enough to allow Aubrey the 50-plus yarders.
Blimey, until you show me any Cowboys scoring 43 or more points thus far and I will give you my autographed Crayton headband, which attract the chicks.

As to your assertion below, I have no idea what you mean, chap.
However, Aubrey's powerful leg cannot kick field goals outside his range.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aubrey has 43 points scored in 2024.
Nos. 2 are Turpin with 12 and Ceedee also with 12.
What you might be missing are Aubrey's 50 and 60-yard fgs.
The point being, clean old man, that our sputtering offense is sputtering badly enough to allow Aubrey the 50-plus yarders.
Blimey, until you show me any Cowboys scoring 43 or more points thus far and I will give you my autographed Crayton headband, which attract the chicks.

As to your assertion below, I have no idea what you mean, chap.
link

This exchange is surreally ironic.

You keep talking. I will check back...