Brandon Carter

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Just checked on NFLDS and they have a 5th round grade on him. This guy is a beast! and if we got him in the 4th or 5th that would be a steal.

I must be missing something though. Why such a low draft grade? system? can't run block?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3190349 said:
Just checked on NFLDS and they have a 5th round grade on him. This guy is a beast! and if we got him in the 4th or 5th that would be a steal.

I must be missing something though. Why such a low draft grade? system? can't run block?

When he runs the 40, instead of using a stopwatch, they use a sundial... quick pro DTs will eat him alive...

For sure, you won't call many plays that require he get out and pull...

The Realist

Reaction score
Not only that but sometimes in the NFL OL actually have to put their hand on the ground and he won't get the benefit of those weird splits on Sundays.

ghst187

Reaction score
I think the guy could end up being a very late round gem. He is huge and powerful and has some attitude (which is probably why he got suspended). He was pass blocking 90% of the time, which he will be doing about 70% of the time in the NFL. He was pretty darned good at it. Although I could change my mind after the combine and prodays.