Brandon Cooks could be had for a 2nd rder

Verdict

Reaction score
NO says they will now take a second pick. A lot of people have us taking the Ross kid in the first round- why not give up our first for Cooks and maybe get a third back. Dude is only 23 and is only going to get better.

There are about 50 million reasons not to make that trade.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Of course not. Just like you do not know he will remain the same or regress.
So we can't assume either way. He could lose his job or become the greatest QB ever. My point is Wentz has accuracy issues and his mechanics are terrible and Wentz said he doesn't need to fix anything.....so he already knows it all

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
So we can't assume either way. He could lose his job or become the greatest QB ever. My point is Wentz has accuracy issues and his mechanics are terrible and Wentz said he doesn't need to fix anything.....so he already knows it all

Actually that is not the case. Shortly after the season ended he hired someone to work specifically on his mechanics. IMO Wentz has shown he can play and I believe he will improve and become a legit QB. As for the Eagles, I could see them being aggressive in FA and the draft in attempt to shore up the OL.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000779158/article/carson-wentz-hires-qb-coach-to-fix-mechanics

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Actually that is not the case. Shortly after the season ended he hired someone to work specifically on his mechanics. IMO Wentz has shown he can play and I believe he will improve and become a legit QB. As for the Eagles, I could see them being aggressive in FA and the draft in attempt to shore up the OL.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000779158/article/carson-wentz-hires-qb-coach-to-fix-mechanics
He is inaccurate and maybe he improves but right now Wentz isn't very good and the hype some of you guys give him is laughable

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
He is inaccurate and maybe he improves but right now Wentz isn't very good and the hype some of you guys give him is laughable

I am not hyping Wentz and am furthest thing from being a fanboi when it comes to him. I do think he showed potential to be a legit QB though. Now if was a 3rd player and still had not progressed then I would totally agree with you.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I am not hyping Wentz and am furthest thing from being a fanboi when it comes to him. I do think he showed potential to be a legit QB though. Now if was a 3rd player and still had not progressed then I would totally agree with you.
I don't think he progressed much at all. In fact I would say he regressed. He has accuracy issues, mechanics issues, reading defenses, going through progressions.....or lack of, not knowing when to get down instead of taking hits, throwing deep throws to receivers in double coverage with 2 plus minutes on the clock and only needing a FG to win and much more