Brandon Marshal

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
What about signing him for a red zone target? They need some help in the red zone or they ain’t going very far.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Absolutely, since he's been a real difference maker for the 2 teams he's been with this year.
They were wanting to use him as a WR to replace a piece they lost all I want him for is inside the 20. Just go be a big target in the end zone

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
What about signing him for a red zone target? They need some help in the red zone or they ain’t going very far.
With the Saints tossing him out after hyping him up as a Dez replacement, my thinking is he is less of a player than Dez was, who had nearly no market demand.

As a result, no. I'm cool with what we have.

Unless cutting Hurns and signing Marshall gets us another comp pick.

JBond

Reaction score
The Cowboys don't need more WR's. They need a better HC, OC and plays designed to get into the end zone.
Too bad we are going to miss out on Eric Bieniemy. A guy like him is exactly what the Cowboys need.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
The Cowboys don't need more WR's. They need a better HC, OC and plays designed to get into the end zone.
True... unless we don't resign Beezy, which is very possible given his public demands (so far) and what we should rationally pay for a slot / #3 WR. Though, Marshall is not the best solution either. Second season of doing pretty much nothing.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Cedrick Wilson will be a nice addition to the WR group. Beasley will be missed but I think they'll resign Tavon. The WR group will be strength in '19.