Breaking Bad vs Walking Dead

jsb357

Reaction score
Never seen a episode of either and was wondering which one to start off with.

Dead is not finished yet so that's one vote for Bad.

No spoilers please.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really want to watch Breaking Bad, but it's hard for me to commit that much time on a series because if it's good I WILL devote my life to it. I watched a few episodes of The Walking Dead and I got bored real fast with it.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I recommend Breaking Bad. The first 6-7 seasons are great. But I stopped watching the show. And I used to watch it regularly.

breaking bad is just amazing straight until the end.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Walking Dead was awesome for about 3 seasons or so, I tapped out around the “Governor” plot line

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BB was done right, not too long and not too short, just right. It's just as important to end something at the right time. I felt the Sons of Anarchy went one season too long. The Shield was well run too. The Wire, I could have used one more.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Breaking Bad. The first season starts out good, and it just gets better from there. The acting, directing, and cinematography are incredible. Walt and Jesse are two of the best characters ever written.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Breaking Bad is great from the opening scene. TWD got really lame. You also get introduced to Better Call Saul, which is a completely different style show in the same universe, which is great in its own right.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Between the two...Has to be breaking Bad.
It is clearly the better show.
However even if someone argued it was even or the other show was better...Breaking Bad is already over while the Walking Dead still has at least one more season. Plus after watching all of breaking bad you can watch a follow up movie to the series called El Camino.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Between the two...Has to be breaking Bad.
It is clearly the better show.
However even if someone argued it was even or the other show was better...Breaking Bad is already over while the Walking Dead still has at least one more season. Plus after watching all of breaking bad you can watch a follow up movie to the series called El Camino.

How is El Camino? I’ve never watched it

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TWD thing has been done into the ground and BB was a different take and allows the viewer to play the fun game, "What If That Was Me"? That's what hooked me from the very beginning, I could really relate to the decisions he was about to make. And justify them!

BB is also some of the best casting, directing and acting I've seen in a TV program and not just from Cranston and Paul, although they were perfectly cast.

Creeper

Reaction score
Never seen a episode of either and was wondering which one to start off with.

Dead is not finished yet so that's one vote for Bad.

No spoilers please.

I never watched either show. I tried an episode of Walking Dead a few years ago but I thought it was stupid.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I watched the first two episodes of Walking Dead, and never seen Breaking Bad, so I'll go with the latter.